Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Mom2KnB is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: "Used" Code

Has anyone ever tried adopting their new pet only to be told that the code is already "used"?? It you've experienced it, what happened? Did you contact Webkinz? Did they correct the problem??

My kids bought me the Bengal Tiger for Easter and when I went to adopt her, it said the code had already been used. So I've sent a message to Webkinz, they sent me an email with a load of questions and I've replied to them. But it's been DAYS since I replied! I'm kind of bummed out about all of this!

Please let me know if this has happened to you and if Webkinz resolved the issue. Thanks in advance for any help!

---------- Mom2KnB added 997 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Has no one ever had this happen to them? I would reallllllllly appreciate knowing what will happen now. Do we just lose out on the Webkinz we purchased???

Last edited by Mom2KnB; 04-06-2008 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: "Used" Code

I had a friend it happened to. She emailed Ganz at Support@webkinz.com and called them at 1-866-webkinz (932-5469). Come to find out, it was her daughter-in-law that stole the code and was using it on her own account. Hope they can fix your issue.

---------- animegrl added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

You could also call the store where they got it from. Since the code is used, they may take it back.

Last edited by animegrl; 04-06-2008 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #3

sprinklesCT is on a distinguished road

Some people enter random letters and #s for the codes online. Its basically stealing. I'm sorry this happened! I hope I have helped!!
Old 04-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #4
Edward Cullen, choco

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

What happens is people will guess the codes and end up getting it right. If you have already e-mailed Ganz you could -
* Try calling
* Contact the store they bought it from and try to get a refound/new tiger
There's not much to do with that case other than to do what most people have already listed. Sorry I couldn't help you more! :-)
Old 04-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
Mom2KnB is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for replying! I know there are sad people out there just playing with codes to guess them. I'm hoping that Webkinz will rectify the situation. I may try calling them tomorrow. The kids are just bummed out, lol. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get it straightened out. Thanks again to everyone who replied!
Old 04-06-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
mollymonkey2006

mollymonkey2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had some kids that I carpool tell me that some a girl in their class was going to stores and copying the codes and going home and has a ton of virtual pets but no plush pets..... So dishonest. I could not believe it!!! The store that I buy my webkinz at had to finally put them behind glass because so many people were stealing the codes to the pets....
Old 04-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #7
aippr
Gifted

aippr is on a distinguished road

Ohh ! Sad. That has never happened to me but the people that posted on the 1st page are right!

---------- aippr added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mollymonkey2006
I had some kids that I carpool tell me that some a girl in their class was going to stores and copying the codes and going home and has a ton of virtual pets but no plush pets..... So dishonest. I could not believe it!!! The store that I buy my webkinz at had to finally put them behind glass because so many people were stealing the codes to the pets....
Jeezz. that is totally wrong. I feel bad for the people buying the plush and a used code!

Last edited by aippr; 04-06-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
aippr is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
believer

i have a spotted frog and the code is coming up as used

tell me what works so i can try
Old 04-06-2008, 05:45 PM   #9
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

?? All the Webkinz I buy have the codes in plastic envelopes and it's secured shut with plastic thing AND an annoying blue ribbon.
Does anyone else find the blue ribbon annoying??

View Post Originally Posted by mollymonkey2006
Old 04-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #10
Gifted
Gyy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Email Ganz @ support@webkinz.com you will need to give your phone nummber out or just call them PC me for Phone #
Closed