Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
mldc22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: uploading webkinz house pictures?

Hi, i'm kind of new at this whole thing, so i was wondering if anybody knew how to upload individual room pictures from my webkinz house? would i have to take a picture of it from a camera, or simply do something on the computer itself?
Any help greatly appreciated!!
mldc22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
got jesus?
Webkinz :)

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Default Re: uploading webkinz house pictures?

do you have a mac or hp?
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

i have an hp
mldc22 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Ok there is a button on your keyboard that says screen prt. or something like that you just press that and paste it on paint. Then after that you can erase whatever you don't want to show like the amount of money you have or so on. Then you save it to your computer. After that go to image shack and upload your image. Once you have uploaded your image it will say direct link. You click direct link and you copy the link on top then go to your thread where your going to post the picture and then click the little picture next to the globe. (You will see those to images when you are posting) press ok and it will be on your thread. Hope I helped(: and this would be in the somebody help section I'm going to ask someone to move it over for you.

Also if you post 8 more posts you will become a webkinz in 24 hours

Last edited by jesusismysavior; 06-22-2010 at 07:53 PM..
Old 06-22-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

thank you so much!!! and sorry bout that, i didn't know where exactly to put it
mldc22 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #6
got jesus?

its ok don't worry about it your new! by the way welcome! (:
Old 06-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #7
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

You use a button called Prnt Screen. It is normally to the right of your keyboard next to insert and the delete button. Once you click the button on your keyboard, you go into paint and paste it. Then you save it to a folder, I save my pictures to my documents. Then you need to get a photobucket account if you don't have one, I find it the easiest. Upload your picture(s) and click on the picture when it finished. Under the picture there are different codes, click on the one that says IMG code. Copy it and paste it into the thread where you would like to post your picture. Hope I could help. PM if you have any other questions.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #8
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I like this software for Win:

Download ZScreen from SourceForge.net

It makes it easy to print then upload to ImageShack
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed