Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Uploading Pictures to Profile

Hello everyone.

For the past month or two I have been trying to add pictures to an album on my profile. When I go into the photo uploader, I select the correct files and then click "upload" After I do this it just stays the same for a few seconds and then it says "Page can not be displayed" I have tried to upload the pictures several times and it stil is not working. How could I fix this? Thanks in advance.
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
i love
Webkinz :)

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Uploading Pictures to Profile

You could always try uploading them to photobucket & copying the img code to show the picture, not sure if that really helps. I have never heard of that type of problem, maybe you should try clearing your browser's cache.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #3

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

It could be that the files may have the wrong extension, the file size could be too big, or your computer is the problem. It would be easier if you posted a picture of your problem.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє

MuffinNinja is just really niceMuffinNinja is just really nice

my friend had that same problem

once it says "picture cannot be displayed" log off the internet completely then log back on
you might have to do it a few times for it to work
MuffinNinja is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
ID: surinetoad
Banned
Auser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to behold

Maybe the files are too big. Are you trying to upload three at the same time? I suggest uploading each one individually, that works for me.
If that doesn't work you can go onto picnik.com and resize the image to make the file size smaller.
Auser is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

When I try to follow the instructions to clear my catche, it doesn't work, cause the tools menu isnt there. I'm running on Windows XP if that helps;;
Click the image to open in full size.
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Closed