Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 03:03 PM   #11
Gifted

catskinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Update from Ganz on timezone glitch

Yep. I told the Ganz rep that I could do the wishing well, but nothing else. He said they were aware of that.

It sounds like even after they fix the time glitch, we will still see the problem of some activities updating at midnight KT, while others won't update until the nightly maintenance down time. I think it's just too much to fix all at once.

Regarding the comments on the room names. I suspect that with the new word filter, using your pet names may not ever work. Ganz probably won't try to keep up with all the pet names for everyone. I can understand the need for word filters, but it really limits what we can do.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 02:16 AM   #12
M2P
Gifted
M2P is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Update from Ganz on timezone glitch

Thank you for that information! My SIL is having the same problem. I feel so bad for my niece and nephew they can't earn any money except through quizzy's or games! They have $1000 KC. She has been sending the few things they bought to my 2 accounts and will just spend whatever money is leftover on things to send me so they don't lose everything.

I will tell her about their "fixing" the problem and see if she wants to wait and see if they fix it.
M2P is offline Female
Closed