Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: unwanted room

Another one of my friends has two birds. After she adopted the first bird, they invented the treetop room. When she adopted a second bird, they automatically gave her a treetop room. She hates it. She never wanted one and she never goes in it. She doesn't like how it's on her map. Is there any way at all to get rid of a room? Would the webkinz people do it for us, or is it something we can just do? Please help!
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Kayfookey
View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Sadly, there is no way to delete rooms.
I have the same problem where I have many
unwanted and unused rooms in my house. I really
hope that soon Ganz will let us delete these rooms.

- Midnights Bliss
Yep. This is true...
I wish there was a way to delete rooms, too.
If you want this feature added, use the comments and suggestions section of to tell GANZ why you would like this feature added, as I'm sure many of us members have done already.

Kayfee:el1:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: unwanted room

Sadly, there is no way to delete rooms.
I have the same problem where I have many
unwanted and unused rooms in my house. I really
hope that soon Ganz will let us delete these rooms.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Sorry, there's NO way to delete rooms. She will have to get used to it sorry She can try to add some cool looking furniture to make it pleasing.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Sorry they dont let you do that. If they collect food they could put coolers out there for food storage . Or they could put a pool and trampoline out there for a hangout room !! Or a grill and table for a picnic. Well good luck. With the first 10 pets adopted they place the rooms were they want too!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I wish you could delete/sell or upgrade rooms....but the treetop room is very cool, it changes night and day! I hope she decides to make a neat backyard out of it. I have one on my house thread, as do many others you could check out!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

Im sorry, but you cant delete rooms.
I wish you could but its just one of those things.
I have way too many rooms and I very much wish they will soon let us delete them.
I guess your friend may just have to live with it until they make it so you can delete them.
I hope I helped!
Have an awesome day!

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #7
happily called a

Ragdolls4ever has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry, but when a room is added there is no way to remove it. I found this out the hard way, i was collecting all the posters and wall and floor for series two, and finally when I had it all, I realized a poster didn't fit because of a door! I have no clue what to do with the extra poster, but at least I know now. . .
Ragdolls4ever is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #8
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

I'm so sorry, you can't delete rooms! Maybe if you're lucky enough, when it's 10PM KT, They will make an option for that. Ha ha!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #9
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry but there is no way to delete a room...
Tell her to make a cool room out of it (:
or should could make a hideout
or a BBQ (:
Tell her there isn't any reason to hate a room.
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #10

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

I'm sorry, but once you have a room, you can't delete it. Maybe your friend could use it as a storage room for stuff she doeesn't need. Hopefully Ganz will soon make a feature so that we can delete our rooms.

- LabbyZ =)
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Closed