Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Unanswered: UNreliable Customer Support

Hi guys!

I am mad ( ^ despite the smiley). Yesterday, I was playing Eager Beaver for like 2 HOURS, and I finally got to level fifteen after overcoming several obstacles and cracked tiles. I finished, and I got the end screen that says 'Congratulations' and shows you the entire park with all of the rides, and says that you can find your trophy in your dock. SO, after the blue screen that says GAME OVER, I checked for the trophy in my dock. I couldn't find it, so I immediately logged out and logged back in several times. Without any luck in finding my *much deserved* trophy, I cleared my cache, and logged back in once again. I didn't have any luck, so I went to the Customer Support box on the home page. I informed Ganz that my trophy was missing, and they sent me an email: (I copied and pasted; this is the complete email)

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You asked us about missing or lost items, gifts or Kinzcash.

If an item or money goes missing, it is most likely that someone knows your username and password (or secret code) and has accessed your account. If someone has removed or sold an item, it can NOT be reinstated. Please remember that your accounts security is your responsibility.

Please change your password right away by going to www.webkinz.com and clicking 'Login'. On the login screen, click 'Change my Password'. Remember that passwords are case sensitive.

Please keep your new password a secret and never share your secret code.

Another potential reason for missing items, gifts or Kinzcash is a minor glitch in Webkinz World. While this is extremely uncommon, it is possible with accounts that have items improperly stored (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correctly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in. If you still see this happen please verify that your computer and internet speeds meet the minimum requirements to play on Webkinz world. Any items lost resulting from a momentary glitch in the website can NOT be awarded.

Please be advised that, as it states in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. For more information please re-read the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

Code_~PDR~|335227|1013

That response wasn't very helpful...
What really caught me was the "Another potential reason for missing items, gifts or Kinzcash is a minor glitch in Webkinz World. While this is extremely uncommon..."
I've also tried calling, but there was no answer. Any suggestions on what I should do now?

Last edited by dumblonde693; 07-03-2009 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: spelling
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: UNreliable Customer Support

You'll probably have to call them.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

E-mails arn't usually the best thing in this case because the e-mails are "pre-written". Try calling again, if there is no answer you should try to leave a message.
puncuation is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
oh hai ima
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes you should call them they actually have people on the line. Trust me.
chicbling11 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I would call. I have found that they have been really nice and I actually prefer talking to a human voice vs an automated email.

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Old 07-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I agree with all of the above. I would definitely call them.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I would just keep calling until you get an answer. I have only called Ganz once and the lady I talked to was very nice and helpful.
I hope you get your Eager Beaver trophy. I would be very upset if that happened to me.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I called yesterday about a missing summer gift and missing recess, and the rep was very helpful and gave me both. Give them a call.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Calling them works much better. They know you can fight with them lol
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I agree. Emailing is not usually the best method of contact.
I would try calling them for help with this issue.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed