Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Arrow Unanswered: Unknown Item In Wshop Theme

I looked in the wShop in the Caf'e theme, i notice one huge poster. I don't know the item. I never seen it. When will it come out.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 10-31-2010 at 10:08 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Unknown Item In Wshop Theme

There are a number of items in the wShop previews that haven't been released. At this point, we don't know if/when they will come out.
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 09:11 AM   #3

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
There are a number of items in the wShop previews that haven't been released. At this point, we don't know if/when they will come out.
Oh, thank you. I just noticed other items like this poster with with some hills on it.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

This is another item in a growing list of items that show up in theme preview pictures that have not been made available to us. We don't know if they plan on releasing it later or if they just scrapped the item before they released the entire theme.

If you look back at the Preview pictures for the Soccer theme (it was put into the Curio Shop Only category after the World Cup was over) you will notice they have Kitchen counters and appliances that they never released.
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I've seen a lot of unknown items in room previews. You have a good eye to pick that one out! I saw the Pie Machine one, the Pie Machine (or something similarly named to that) was featured in a preview and will be in the eStore soon.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 05:27 PM   #6

Exclamation Re: Unknown Item In Wshop Theme

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
You might be the winner.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #7

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

There have been lots of reports of unrealeased items in theme previews. No one really knows if they will be realeased or not. If you want it, all you can do it hope.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

I don't think anyone has seen that item, yet. Sometimes, Ganz will put unreleased items in pictures like that as a preview.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Closed