Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

kowalskilvr is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: unindentified frozen pumpkin

help! everytime i go to my garden my pumpkin is frozen like i cant interact with it, the others are working fine, but my pumpkin just sits there. sometimes i try raking or watering it it just does it to the one next to it. i hope no one else has this problem.

sincerly

shine
golden
:bdog:fudge
sorry the rest werent in
blossom
iceswirl
fluffball and their owner nuri1
kowalskilvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
daniellaphant

Default Re: unindentified frozen pumpkin

probably just a glitch
Old 04-10-2010, 12:20 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Like Daniella said, it's most likely a glitch. You can try clearching your cache (a guide on how to do so is located at the top of this section), or contacting GANZ. You may also be able to use the stuck item form.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

Yes more than likely one of the many glitches has

You could clear your cache.
OR
Go into Customer Service on the homepage, go into "Other/My question isn't here" And then report a frozen item.
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I find leaving the room, then coming back usually unsticks frozen seeds. Is the room completely covered with seeds? if you have 100 plants in there, it might be overloaded causing the freezing, I'd try leaving some spaces open so there is at least a clear path to all of the exits
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #6
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I frequently have a 'frozen' plant. It comes and goes, but it's always the same one - Furthest right corner, left 3 spaces, up 1. It's been like that for a couple of years, I'm sure, but it comes and goes - I feel so bad about myself when it rots and I need to dig it up, lol - I feel like a bad gardener!

ALSO, forgot to say, Welcome to Webkinz Insider! Trust me, you'll get as addicted to coming here as being in Webkinz World, and will meet some great people too
You can leave a visitor message for me if you ever have a question and I'll try to help or send you to someone who can
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #7
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You have UFP? Just like UFO but It isn't flying (hopefully, if it is you might want to call some detectives) Go to Webkinz.com Then go to Customer Service then go to I have something stuck and then go to I have an item stuck in my room then fill out the form and send it and it should be unstuck a few days later.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
dumbbird3

Rockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud of

it's probably just a glitch.
Rockstar45 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #9

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

That is soo weird! I bet it is a glitch
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I also have "frozen plants." All I do is garden the rest of my plants, go to another room, then come back. Your plant should be unfrozen. Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed