Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Unanswered: Unidentified traded object!

I was in the trading room today in WW and traded and got a Webkinz Magical Wardrobe - it is blue with some frolicking pets and balloons. There isn't anything animated about it - I put it in a room and it opens and closes and you can store things in it.
I have looked at all of the pets, current and retired and through the entire item picture gallery and cannot identify it!!! Please someone tell me what it is from so I can sleep tonight!

:el1::deer:
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

Default Re: Unidentified traded object!

I do believe you are describing the retired wardrobe I think their is a picture somewhere will go look to see if I can find it

Iff you go to the item picture gallery at the top it is on page 2 post #12

Last edited by J-BIRD; 07-17-2009 at 07:32 PM..
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Oh boy! I will go check it out now - I am cross-eyed trying to figure out what it is from! I am sure I must have missed it...thanks, very cool J-Bird!

I found it - thank you!
I don't know how I missed it!

Ok - now the question is, how does someone actually get one of those in the first place - other than trading?

Last edited by Lolith; 07-17-2009 at 07:44 PM..
Lolith is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I think you are referring to the wardrobe that comes with the carriers. Does it have ballons and such on it?
Joani is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

You have to buy a pet carrier its like a purse looking thing it gives you a code and you get to pick the wardrobe
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

You get the items from the carriers and purses. They are very nice

Here is a link : http://i39.tinypic.com/n1av6s.jpg
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Hold onto it because it is no longer available when you purchase a carrier as an option!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Oh, I see you have already found the pic
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #9
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

That's the magical wardrobe you could get with a pet carrier code. I would be very happy, it has been retired for quite some time now.
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #10
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Congratulations!!! I think you got a retired item, so we cannot get ahold of one unless we trade for it!!! I am sure you will value it... or get some amazing trades for it !!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Closed