Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2007, 09:08 PM   #51
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!! But, she's healthy once again!!! Test results....:)

Well valej was just brave, it is wrong in a way but I'm glad someone was there to do it instead of having 100 other people doing it just to find out what happens. I mean, valej even told us the results. Let's not be critical of valej, okay? She was a nice person (well, to us, anyway) for telling us the consequences of neglecting your pet's health. Easterilla could go without food for the sake of other Webkinz, right?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2007, 09:33 PM   #52
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!! But, she's healthy once again!!! Test results....:)

My sister is always fussing at my nephew and brother in law for never feeding the Webkinz. All they want to do is play the games.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 09:41 PM   #53
ash*

My webkinz has been getting sick ALOT lately... I am logging out, putting her to bed before i log out, feeding her a fair share oh healthy foods, visiting dr quack everyday, exercizing, and making a ton of new friends. WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:47 PM   #54
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You should have not of done that! Poor bunny.
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 10:42 PM   #55
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I hope your bunny is all better now. I personally would not do that, but I must say this once more, valej did this for all our pets and told us the results, probably preventing many curious kids from running all sorts of crazy experiments on their pets, just because they're curious about what would happen. Our pets are all saved from our curiousity, as valej has told us the consquences of doing this, so the pets of curious children (and adults) will not have to starve. I'll send your pet a gift just because I want to let her know I'm glad she did this for other pets, valej.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:20 AM   #56
valej

Thanx rattygirl, thanx point, i'm not a bad person, but just curious. Just do me a favor, if you don't have anything nice to say to me about this experiment, dont say it!!! What done is done, i can't help that, it was an experiment for a virtual pet. i'd never do anything like this in the real world, so chill out.

Sorry if it may have seemed,seems that i was ignoring posts, i wasn't i wasnt on, thats a first!!!

ratty girl congrats your almost to your 1,000 post!
Old 05-24-2007, 07:53 AM   #57
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now that the "experiment" is complete. There is nothing more to debate, and interested parties can read the thread to see the results.
Closed