Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2007, 08:05 PM   #41
valej

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!! But, she's healthy once again!!! Test results....:)

oh, just another side note, if you don't want to make your pet unhappy at the end of this experiment, she's stuck at happiness 69, DO NOT do this, you can read the resulsts.....

Do you guys know how to boost happiness besides buying favorite friend?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #42
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!! But, she's healthy once again!!! Test results....:)

There's a new survey, did you do that? It's a happiness boost.

Lots of luck!
Old 05-22-2007, 08:24 PM   #43
valej

yeah i did it, cool survey know i'm 74 whoo!!! moving up, thanx for the tip!!
Old 05-22-2007, 08:28 PM   #44
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by valej
yeah i did it, cool survey know i'm 74 whoo!!! moving up, thanx for the tip!!
Lol I didn't know it was that hard to raise your pets happiness! Like if you feed your pet its favourite food and its happiness goes up will it not go up if you feed it to your pet again?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:43 PM   #45
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Also feed your pet its special food. That will raise its meters a LOT more than other foods. Read their bio, it will say their favorite toy, once you know what it is then you can go buy it for them.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #46
Gift Guru

zookeeper is on a distinguished road

Take it shopping at the W shop. (Shopping at the curio shop doesn't seem to help). I've also seen happiness boosts from swimming and jumping on the trampoline, although I don't think I've ever seen happiness get below 96 so these may be pretty lame tips. ;-)
Old 05-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #47
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Swimming and bouncing on the trampoline also boost your pet's health. So does running on the treadmill.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #48
valej

cool you guys thanx for all of the tips, im off to go do that..........

p.s. i gave all of you guys thanx points for those good tips!!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #49
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

And play games, earing kinzcash and selling items make your pet happy
katiepup is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #50
Mamamia73
Gifted

Mamamia73 is on a distinguished road

you should not do that to your webkinz and no that has never happened to me becausei keep mine healthy and thats the right thing to do
Closed