Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #31
valej

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!!

okay, hard to get health level up sitting at 62 i've bad her for ever and now shes sleeping, my little test gerbile, she's getting a new room makeover!!! (if i can actually pay for it!) Do not worry her hunger is 100 once again!!

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
You know Val, I actually never really wanted to know, I guess i just have a soft heart for the little guys even though I know they are cyber pets! But as for you! You should keep asking questions and doing experiments it's the best way to knowlege! I wouldn't so your experiment myself, but then again, I wouldn't try doing brain surgery! Keep asking questions! That's what makes the world go round!
okay, thanx!! your really nice!! I know, it was mean but you have to be daring to answer your own questions. i did, and now she is not hungry anymore and is happy, she's being spoiled to death, with her new room (egyptian!!)

Last edited by valej; 05-21-2007 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2007, 07:33 PM   #32
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!! But, she's healthy once again!!! Test results....:)

well that was one interesting experiment... I have to say I have wondered what happened if you didn't give them anything!
Old 05-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #33
valej

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!! But, she's healthy once again!!! Test results....:)

well, now you know the answers!! hehe, i'm weird and just wanted to try this experiment i wondered the same thing for the longest time, and i tried it!
Old 05-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #34
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

That was an awsome idea Valej. I hope easterilla is feeling better now. As for everyone else stop giving her such a hard time. It was just an online experiment. Valej is a good person she would never really hurt anyone! I'm giving you a Thankz Point for ending my curiousity!
Old 05-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #35
valej

View Post Originally Posted by GuineaPigs
That was an awsome idea Valej. I hope easterilla is feeling better now. As for everyone else stop giving her such a hard time. It was just an online experiment. Valej is a good person she would never really hurt anyone! I'm giving you a Thankz Point for ending my curiousity!
Thank you, for understanding ive gotten some comments on not to do this, but it was ending my curiosity to, plus nobody else on here has done this, i'm giving you a thanx point for standing up for me! thanx
Old 05-21-2007, 07:55 PM   #36
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by valej
Thank you, for understanding ive gotten some comments on not to do this, but it was ending my curiosity to, plus nobody else on here has done this, i'm giving you a thanx point for standing up for me! thanx
No problem!
Old 05-21-2007, 09:00 PM   #37
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Thanks for updating us and telling us how it ended. $200KC for food hugh? She deserves that Egyptian room. Do you have her best buddy? that would really cheer her up.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #38
Webkinz :)

Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!

I'm giving you a Thankz point for being a bold Scientist, taking Webkinz petz where no pet has gone before and informing us of the process!
How else would we know these things??
Plus, you had the compassion to do everything possible to minimize the suffering of your pet as well as rewarding it for it's trial and tribulations!
My hat goes off to you!
If I had a scientific trophy, I'd give it to you!
Thanks Valej, for a most interesting experiment!
Old 05-22-2007, 07:47 AM   #39
Banned
Sammieishere is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice. Thats a pretty cool experiment, I've gotta say. Very nice... (claps)
Old 05-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #40
valej

View Post Originally Posted by Merthyn
I'm giving you a Thankz point for being a bold Scientist, taking Webkinz petz where no pet has gone before and informing us of the process!
How else would we know these things??
Plus, you had the compassion to do everything possible to minimize the suffering of your pet as well as rewarding it for it's trial and tribulations!
My hat goes off to you!
If I had a scientific trophy, I'd give it to you!
Thanks Valej, for a most interesting experiment!
thanx! I"m a pretty bold person....
Closed