Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2007, 09:22 PM   #11
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Unhealthy pet = NO job!!!

that's good that the job clock wasn't reset.
I usually let my pet go down to the 60's before I start feeding it. It does take a bunch of food to feed it, so I would interested in knowing what all she ate to fill her up (it will be a lot and spaghetti is a good filler upper if you don't want to make a recipe food)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2007, 09:25 PM   #12
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

I ALWAYS always always keep my panda's meters at 100... it was hard to do that in the beggining, feeding it healthy foods (a countless amount) and making sure it wasn't hungry. But it was worth it.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #13
jeniferanne
Gifted

jeniferanne is on a distinguished road

As long as you promise not to ever experiment like this with real pets or kids- we'll be okay!

I actally think its interesting as well!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #14
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Actually valej, you deserve a Thankz point for this, I had no idea that you wouldn't be allowed to do a job if your pet was sick! You were very brave to do this!

Last edited by rattygirl; 05-21-2007 at 11:09 AM..
Old 05-20-2007, 10:29 PM   #15
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Valej! Oh I am so panged. She looks so sad but I too have a deep curiosity about this. Poor little lab bunny.

I wonder if she's going to walk or cook or anything?

Are you putting her to sleep or depriving her of that too?

I noticed SLOTTO FRUIT (apple cherry orange on stove) brings it up VERY fast! and she's really gonna need some vitamins. I find feeding in between foods helps. Poor thing! I wonder if she is too dehydrated to cry? lol
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 05-21-2007, 06:15 AM   #16
pinkhugs
Gift Guru
pinkhugs is on a distinguished road

hee! I'm super interested to see how this ends - good to know she can't die. I like the deep see barnacle bagel for lots of food points. Let us know how it all works out!
Old 05-21-2007, 03:07 PM   #17
valej

View Post Originally Posted by jeniferanne
As long as you promise not to ever experiment like this with real pets or kids- we'll be okay!

I actally think its interesting as well!
I would NEVER do that to anything living in our real world. (are you crazy to think that?) Everyone knows what happens, with webkinz, i don't think anybody tried this.....i'm just being different for an experiment...

View Post Originally Posted by DELAN0
Valej! Oh I am so panged. She looks so sad but I too have a deep curiosity about this. Poor little lab bunny.

I wonder if she's going to walk or cook or anything?

Are you putting her to sleep or depriving her of that too?

I noticed SLOTTO FRUIT (apple cherry orange on stove) brings it up VERY fast! and she's really gonna need some vitamins. I find feeding in between foods helps. Poor thing! I wonder if she is too dehydrated to cry? lol
Oh, stop making me feel bad. Just like a day more and shell be back after this experiment is over. but isint interesting, i bet you all learned something from this..

Yeah, i don't put my pets to sleep so shes deprived of that to.

View Post Originally Posted by pinkhugs
hee! I'm super interested to see how this ends - good to know she can't die. I like the deep see barnacle bagel for lots of food points. Let us know how it all works out!
I sure will....

Last edited by valej; 05-21-2007 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-21-2007, 03:41 PM   #18
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is just really nicexgoodtimes1994x is just really nice

That's pretty mean! I would feed her/him.
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Old 05-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #19
valej

Oh, yes i went again and this time health, and hunger is 0. Ms. birdy said to go to dr. quack to get better before i go do my job. But, i can do my job with another pet, even though this was ill...weird huh?

Oh, yes before i feed her again, any last requests of what the limitations are? I will leave this up for a bit, then get back to it later on... so if you hae one post it,

Last edited by valej; 05-21-2007 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #20
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

Woa your poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor pet. FEED IT AND TAKE IT TO DOCTOR QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Closed