Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: unemployement doesnt work

help thje unemployement does not work on any of the accounts. it wont even let you click out of it.
tasah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: unemployement doesnt work

That's odd.... It's working for me. Maybe just try logging in and out, clearing out all your cookies, etc.
If it continues to not work, call GANZ.

Edit: Here's the link for a guide on how to clear your cache. I strongly recommend trying this out.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Old 05-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

I'm getting the same thing on three accounts using Internet Explorer. After you select your job, the "Go to Work" button is dead and the entire employment window won't close. However, I tried to do a job using Mozilla Firefox and it worked perfectly....on all three accounts. Go figure! Good luck, all.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Same with me -- I can choose a job, but the Go To Work button doesn't work.
koaquin is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #5

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I am having the same problem on all my accounts. I do use Internet Explorer, so it may be something with that browser. Everything was fine before this morning's maintenance.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

It seems like the "updates" that they did yesterday is crashing a little bit.
I'm checking right now about the Employment Office.
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

It works for me!
Try clearing your cache, restarting Webkinz/Computer, going on a different browser (like if you're on Internet Explorer then change to Firefox or the other way around)
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #8

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

I haven't been able to do my job on any acct today, despite clearing, etc. However, I just did the extra job on my euro acct, but when I immediately went to do my regular job after the extra, it froze again. Not a fun day!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I didn't have any problems doing either my extra job or my regular job this morning... I have an American account and use the discontinued Netscape Navigator browser when playing in WW now... I finally gave up on using Internet Explorer almost a year ago when it kept freezing all of the time and costing me loads of KC with all of the glitches I was getting using it!!

If you are having problems today then I think your best idea is to try some other browsers and see if it's any better using them instead... maybe this glitch only affects those using IE? And of course, it never hurts to clear your cache either when you start getting some glitches after another update!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #10

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Had the same problem here too. I cleared my cache and it worked fine for me after that!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Closed