Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

smarty2396 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: underwater rooms for only first ten pets?

I am really confused about this. You only get an underwater room if the goldfish or manatee is one of your first 10 pets. If it is true that is not really fair. The newspaper article said so, but I am not 100% sure. Can someone explain please, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Default Re: underwater rooms for only first ten pets?

Hi smart2396!

What the newspaper meant was that if the goldfish or the manatee are one of your first ten pets adopted then you will automatically receive the underwater room for free. (You get the underwater room instead of a regular room.) If you already have more than ten pets, then you merely have to buy the underwater room. (You don't get a room with the adoptions after the tenth pet, but you do get a 1000 KC coin to spend however you wish!)

I hope that this helps clarify things!!

~Allton
Old 07-24-2008, 09:20 PM   #3

oobanana is on a distinguished road

If means that if it is one of your first ten pets then you get it instead of a regular room. If it is not one of your first ten pets then you get a regular room, but you can buy underwater rooms. It is still unfair.
oobanana is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #4
tree lover

I agree with allton! she said it perfectly!!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #5
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Actually, just to clarify, oobanana, after your tenth adoption you do not receive a room for your new webbie; you receive an additional $1,000 instead. This is a good thing because with that you can buy a 10x10 instead of the assigned 5x7, plus you get to choose where the room is located. All they are saying is that within your first 10, the room given to you is a water room, but after that, you have to purchase the water room with the additional cash they give you. I hope this helps clarify the issue. I too hope that we all adopt one of the aquatic pets so we get to experience all the fun it will be decorating a water room!!!

Last edited by ConchyJane; 07-24-2008 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #6

smarty2396 is an unknown quantity at this point

That clears everything up. thanks a bunch.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #7
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Glad I could help! I sure hope you get one of the water dudes so you can see what Ganz has to offer them in the water environment. I'm really excited about this....I'm hoping it will be great.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #8

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by allton
Hi smart2396!

What the newspaper meant was that if the goldfish or the manatee are one of your first ten pets adopted then you will automatically receive the underwater room for free. (You get the underwater room instead of a regular room.) If you already have more than ten pets, then you merely have to buy the underwater room. (You don't get a room with the adoptions after the tenth pet, but you do get a 1000 KC coin to spend however you wish!)

I hope that this helps clarify things!!

~Allton
You explained it perfectly!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #9
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the underwater pets to arrive at my local webby store, too!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #10
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

what alton said
good1378 is offline Female
Closed