Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 12:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

clawsgirlisodd is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: underwater room question. please help!!!

i was wondering if you could have an underwater room without having the fish or manatee. oh, and when you do get a manatee or fish, how do u make a room underwater. thanks!
clawsgirlisodd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #2
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: underwater room question. please help!!!

Welcome to WI! Be sure to read the FAQs for any questions you may have about the board, or you can post your question as well, obviously.

Before I got the Goldfish, I couldn't get an underwater room. You can't get an underwater room without one of those pets.

You go to where you go to buy a room, (in other words, how you add rooms to your WW house) and it will have an underwater room as a selection. The downfall of it is, you can only get a large underwater room. It only has one size of underwater rooms.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #3
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

No , the furniture goes only in a underwater room, sorry.You decorate the room with the underwater theme or regular furniture .You can only use wallpaper , not flooring.If you have less than ten webbies you get a underwater room with the pet. If you you have over ten pets , you have to buy the room .It costs 1000kc.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 01:09 AM   #4
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
No , the furniture goes only in a underwater room, sorry.You decorate the room with the underwater theme or regular furniture .You can only use wallpaper , not flooring.If you have less than ten webbies you get a underwater room with the pet. If you you have over ten pets , you have to buy the room .It costs 1000kc.
I forgot about the part where if it's one of your first ten pets, you get a room with it....good point!
I'll bet that's when the room is medium sized, too, since the rooms with your first 10 webbies are.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 01:16 AM   #5

NaNaPurrs is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get the option of having an under water room until I bought an under water pet. The option to buy an under water room appeared after I put the fish in 1 site and appeared after I put the manatee in my other site. My grand children got an under water room with their water pet because they did not have 10 rooms in their site, I had to purchase mine for 1000 KC at my site because I had over 10 rooms. It's was well worth it if you like to decorate!! The possibilities are endless ! Hope this helps.

---------- NaNaPurrs added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Half the fun is figuring out which furniture will go underwater!! Most of the "indoors" furniture will go "under" and the "outdoor" furniture is tricky. Some works and some doesn't. Most of the vehicles will go . . .I think all of the beds. . . .plants have to be "indoor" plants . . .most of the fountains will go "under" and the lighthouse will go "under" as well!!

Last edited by NaNaPurrs; 08-17-2008 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #6

clawsgirlisodd is an unknown quantity at this point

thank u all very much! u all were very help full!
clawsgirlisodd is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 01:57 AM   #7
MEJEANI
Gifted

MEJEANI is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by NaNaPurrs
I didn't get the option of having an under water room until I bought an under water pet. The option to buy an under water room appeared after I put the fish in 1 site and appeared after I put the manatee in my other site. My grand children got an under water room with their water pet because they did not have 10 rooms in their site, I had to purchase mine for 1000 KC at my site because I had over 10 rooms. It's was well worth it if you like to decorate!! The possibilities are endless ! Hope this helps.

---------- NaNaPurrs added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Half the fun is figuring out which furniture will go underwater!! Most of the "indoors" furniture will go "under" and the "outdoor" furniture is tricky. Some works and some doesn't. Most of the vehicles will go . . .I think all of the beds. . . .plants have to be "indoor" plants . . .most of the fountains will go "under" and the lighthouse will go "under" as well!!
Was the room your grand kids got a small room like the ususal new adoption rooms or was itm the large room like we bought?
Closed