Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

storybookgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Underwater room and other problems

I purcnased the Covers of Coral Bed and placed it in my goldfish's underwater room. Now I can no longer view the room at all! I am able to view my poodle's room with no problems.

Also, why is it I can't edit my "My page" or "More about me?" I just get a blank screen when I click either of those tabs, and yet I can see other people's pages when I view them.

I am also having problems with switching pets, but it just seems to be taking a long time to do, and I'm able to switch if I sign out and then sign back in.
storybookgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 12:11 AM   #2
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Underwater room and other problems

Wow I usually have answers to problems but with this one I'm just stumped. Maybe you should contact Ganz. :/
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #3
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Try logging out and then logging in again to see if your underwater room restores itself properly. Wait another day (after the daily downtime for maintenance) and try again. If it's not right yet, then you should contact Ganz. This happens sometimes, that items disappear, etc. and it usually restores itself soon.

You'll need patience too on the My Page issue. Ganz doesn't have them all working right yet. There have been several post threads on this and everyone's advice is to just wait and eventually Ganz will get it fixed.

Your system may take longer on the pet switching thing. Try to click once and then wait. If you are clicking too much you might be hanging up the Ganz system and logging out is the only thing that will correct that. I make this suggestion as I have done it SOOOO often myself. I am used to other programs which operate more quickly and I get impatient.

But look at all the programming and capabilities you have in Webkinz World! The amount of opportunities to do different things with one or two online pets is awesome! What you can create with even more is totally awesome! Try to be patient on the "glitches" and enjoy what you can--the room that works for you tonight, the arcade, the tournament arena, read the newspaper or Plumpy's column, etc.

Hope you aren't down too long!
Old 08-17-2008, 07:01 AM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by katrinasmom
Try logging out and then logging in again to see if your underwater room restores itself properly. Wait another day (after the daily downtime for maintenance) and try again. If it's not right yet, then you should contact Ganz. This happens sometimes, that items disappear, etc. and it usually restores itself soon.

You'll need patience too on the My Page issue. Ganz doesn't have them all working right yet. There have been several post threads on this and everyone's advice is to just wait and eventually Ganz will get it fixed.

Your system may take longer on the pet switching thing. Try to click once and then wait. If you are clicking too much you might be hanging up the Ganz system and logging out is the only thing that will correct that. I make this suggestion as I have done it SOOOO often myself. I am used to other programs which operate more quickly and I get impatient.

But look at all the programming and capabilities you have in Webkinz World! The amount of opportunities to do different things with one or two online pets is awesome! What you can create with even more is totally awesome! Try to be patient on the "glitches" and enjoy what you can--the room that works for you tonight, the arcade, the tournament arena, read the newspaper or Plumpy's column, etc.

Hope you aren't down too long!
great response katrinasmom..... i think we have clicked once to often and too quickly in our impatience.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #5
marissa.
Webkinz :)

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Im not sure... I think katrinas mom is right. After about a week i thinkk you should call in if it hasnt been fixed
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
Tinkwebkinz916

Try contacting Ganz (support@webkinz.com). THis is just another one of Ganz glitches. KatrinasMom, great response! Try doing everything KatrinasMom said. She has some great information. Some of my friends also have the my page problem. Yet again, another glitch/error. Just be patient until the my page starts working. That's about all you can do their unless you try contaction Ganz, again.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:46 PM   #7
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

I purcnased the Covers of Coral Bed and placed it in my goldfish's underwater room. Now I can no longer view the room at all! I am able to view my poodle's room with no problems. Well, since they're fairly new, it's most likely just a glitch. Ganz with get to it sooner or later.

Also, why is it I can't edit my "My page" or "More about me?" I just get a blank screen when I click either of those tabs, and yet I can see other people's pages when I view them. Again, it's fairly new and still in the testing state so some people might not be able to view them. That happened to me and the next day it worked fine. Just something Ganz has to fix a little.

I am also having problems with switching pets, but it just seems to be taking a long time to do, and I'm able to switch if I sign out and then sign back in. Probably just because you have so many glitches right now and Ganz is working on so many different projects in Webkinz World.

Hope this helps you solve your problems! If it doesn't clear up in a day or two, try contacting Ganz.
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
Gwendarella is an unknown quantity at this point

I purchased 2 pets the Goldfish and the crockodile and i did not get an option for an underground room has this happened to anyone else? i've contacted webkinz but as you all know it takes a few days before a reply. I wasnt sure if this has happened to anyone else? And of course to top it all off I bought all the furniture to go into the room.. Lucky me..
Old 08-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #9
Disneybelle

Wow that is very strange...I recently talked to one of the GANZ interactive support team members and they said that webkinz world has been running a little bit slow, meaning that features such as "my page" will just give you a blue screen. I am sure they are working very hard to fix this problem as well as you room & pet problem. I will let you know if I found out any more information.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

storybookgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, it's all fixed now. Everything is working well and today I discovered that if two of your own webkinz are in the same room, you can switch between them.
storybookgirl is offline Female
Closed