Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Underwater room advice!

I am going to get my first underwater pet this weekend! I was wondering how the room worked. I already have 18 pets, so I would not normally get a room, but does it still give you an underwater room? Does it transform a current room into an underwater one?

How does the room work? It it attached to the rest of your house by 4 doors? Can you just walk a cat through a door into a water room and have a wet kitty?? BADDDDDDDD!!!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, SHOULD I EVEN TRY NOW WITH ALL THE GLITCHES? Has anyone adopted a water pet in the last few days??

Thanks so much for your help. (cat snack) Just kidding LOL!
Areyel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Underwater room advice!

It acts the same as a normal room or yard, w/ the doors and all..

since you have more than the 10 pets, you will have to buy a room... they are 1000kc and large sized.

My son and I adopted the clownfish, triggerfish and dolphin a couple days ago and there was no glitch.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Yes, you will have to buy a room. Don't worry about your pets getting wet. They will have a bubble around their head when they go into the room so they can still breathe. There is an Underwater Pet FAQ in the Guides and How-tos forum that should answer all of your questions. Check it out here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t360573.html
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Areyel
Gift Guru

Wow, that is great news! There is nothing worse than a wet cat! LOL!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Areyel---We just put the Clown fish on last night----no problems. Your pets will be safe. When a pet that isn't a fish enter the water room --- they get a(an) air helmet. Your fish gets the same when it goes into any room that isn't water. Congratulations on taking that next step.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #6
Areyel
Gift Guru

I want the clownfish too! It is kind of Nemoesque! I held out on the goldfish and the dolphin, but I gotta get the clownfish, he is too cute!!!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #7
Lazertagking
Webkinz :)

Lazertagking is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Areyel---We just put the Clown fish on last night----no problems. Your pets will be safe. When a pet that isn't a fish enter the water room --- they get a(an) air helmet. Your fish gets the same when it goes into any room that isn't water. Congratulations on taking that next step.

your cool
Lazertagking is offline Male
Old 10-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #8
russel647
Lil Kinz

grandma webkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I've had the Goldfish since it came out, and she floated around in an air bubble for a few days until I got the underwater room ,you will have all kinds of fun with the Water creatures.I even take her with me to garden. and my other pets love to go visit her room. Good luck
grandma webkins is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #9
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

My FAQ is in the stickies section
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed