Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #11
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Underwater Room

if you have over 10 pets, you don't get a free room anymore.
pupso98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #12
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by gramtothree
I got an underwater room when I bought the goldfish. It's the only underwater room given to me but I did get one with my animal. They gave her a regular room. Maybe this is a new policy? Anyway I just thought I'd ask some of you Webkinz experts. I started this at Christmas and I only have 45 animals but, ssssshhhhhh, don't tell anyone, I think I'm getting addicted to the little cuddlies in their cyberworld.
Yes it does sound a though you are becoming addicted to Webkinz (only 45 ). Don't feel bad - I'm the mother of two and I'm on WW more than they are.

I'm sorry but I can't help with the Underwater Room issue as I have not encountered it myself. But Ganz has been making changes and not releasing anything to confirm said changes. So I would call Ganz. I wish you and your friend Good Luck!

Welcome to ! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you haven't introduced yourself yet go to Hi, My Name Is ... thread and post a little about yourself (nothing too personal though).
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #13

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

I think you should get a free room until your 10th pet. I don't know if they give out free underwater rooms. That could be the case, but if not she should contact Ganz.
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #14
gramtothree

gramtothree is an unknown quantity at this point

Hoooooray for Webkinz! They give my friend 1000 KC to buy her underwater room. She was supposed to get it but like most of us, W isn't perfect but they made it up to her. She is sooooo excited. Thanks again for all your help.
gramtothree is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #15
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by gramtothree
Hoooooray for Webkinz! They give my friend 1000 KC to buy her underwater room. She was supposed to get it but like most of us, W isn't perfect but they made it up to her. She is sooooo excited. Thanks again for all your help.
Just found this and wish I would have seen it earlier. I am glad they did that for her because YES when you adopt any underwater pet, as long as it is 9th adoption or lower, you do receive an underwater room.

The only way you can buy an underwater room is if you have an underwater pet logged into your account. So once you have 1 underwater pet you can buy an underwater room.

The underwater *themes* are NOT underwater rooms. They are regular rooms. you only have wallpaper that resembles underwater- just like putting beige rug and underwater wallpaper in your real-life room.

Any pet up to the 9th adopted will come with a room.

Is your friend has any more questions you should go to this section:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...et-faq-360573/

But probably you should have her come on and read up, or if she can't print it out for her, or you read up and become her local 'expert'

Good to know Ganz made it right for her!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #16
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not positive but I think she may not have recieved the room because there is only one size for the Underwater Room and that is large. Webkinz seems to only give otu Medium sized rooms with adoption. Though you may want chack with Ganz as a backup.
emz360 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #17
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

So, did you check in "Buy a room"? Or is she expecting to get one? Because she'll have to go buy the room. It just gives you the opportunity to buy one. I hope this helps!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed