Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
aurorac
Gifted

LLCampos is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Underwater room

Is there a way to get an underwater room if the Goldfish or Manatee is not one of your first 10 adoptions? My daughter is very distressed as she feels that her new Goldfish and Manatee will not be able to live since we cannot "buy" an underwater room in the "buy a room" option in WW. Any info will be appreciated....even if this question has been asked and answered a dozen times, I have been away from WI for a while, but I knew someone here would have the answer.

TIA
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Underwater room

has your daughter adopted either webkinz yet??
the underwater rooms can only br purchased after u adopt the manatte or the goldfish
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

i was under the impression you would have the option to buy an underwater room after you adopted such a pet. i would be interested in hearing about that too.
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
Edward♥Cullen

if ur daughter has adopted the manatee/goldfish and cant buy an underwater room in the buy a room section call customer service
Old 08-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #5
vnewtnew5
Gift Guru

vnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant future

I believe that the option to buy an underwater room appears after you adopt an underwater pet. Please, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong, but that is my understanding of it. Good Luck!

vnew
vnewtnew is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
aurorac
Gifted

LLCampos is an unknown quantity at this point

That is fantastic!! We have not yet adopted them for fear wse would not be able to get an underwater room......I will go adopt them now and report back!

I knew this was the right place to ask!!!

---------- LLCampos added 7 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

It worked!!!! I was given the option for an underwater room after adoptiong the Goldfish!

Thank you all very much!! My DD is very happy now!!

Last edited by LLCampos; 08-18-2008 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
Edward♥Cullen

you are very welcome
im glad it worked out
Old 08-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

When I was that age (i'm guessing shes young) my mom wouldv just told me that webkinz were immortal (i had an oddly large vocabulary when I was four, even) and couldnt die... lol. glad that she's happy!
spearmint is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 06:29 PM   #9
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

I adopted a Manatee and accidently put him on my Asian account where I only had three Webkinz. Anyway, doing that I was surprised to see he came with the underwater room just as the others (up to 10) come with their own room.
Tell your daughter not to worry.
Sherry
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
Disneybelle

Yes you just have to adopt the mantee or fantail fish. If it is one of your first 10 adoptions, you will get a FREE underwater room. If not you can just buy one like you would normally buy a room. The underwater room is large size only. You can only purchase the underwater room AFTER you adopt an underwater friend.
Closed