Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
Summer is Coming!
Webkinz :)

obiash is sweet stuff
obiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: Under your avvie, a message...

I see people have a little message under their avvie, but all mine has is webkinz. I was wondering how I can get a message under my avvie?!
obiash is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Under your avvie, a message...

Go to User CP in the green bar at the top of the page. Click it and choose "Edit Your Details." Scroll down to where it says "WW ID" and type what you want it to say. It doesn't have to be your WW ID, but some people have it as theirs.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Go to "Quick Links" at the top of the page. Next, select "Edit Your Details". Towards the bottom it will say WW ID. Then you can enter what you want there. Some people have it so that it's a sentence when they include their Webkinz status. (Like if I typed, "I love my" then later read it as "I love my Webkinz"). Good luck. (:
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2012, 12:51 AM   #4

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

That is the WW ID. People do not put their real ID so they can have fun things written there
Old 08-18-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dorinda1213
That is the WW ID. People do not put their real ID so they can have fun things written there
The WW ID is put there for the Gift Exchange, so some people do put their real Webkinz ID there, and others don't.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-19-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

What everyone said is true. It's basically just a banner for themselves. At the moment, mine is my WW username, GANZa's is Sunny Ganza because it's summer. Have fun with it!
purplerox1999 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #7
I'm a magcult ♥

alisonblaze2 knows the way
alisonblaze2 knows the way

click forums > click user CP(in the left-hand corner above your profile) > click edit your details > scroll down in till you find WWID > write a message or your WW username >done! hope this helps
alisonblaze2 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #8

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Triplet 1 is correct.
You can personalize it if you want, or you can put your WWID in it.
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
Soy Hermosa♥

MizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by alisonblaze2
click forums > click user CP(in the left-hand corner above your profile) > click edit your details > scroll down in till you find WWID > write a message or your WW username >done! hope this helps
Well put my friend. Well put. xD
MizzSwaqq is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wi!