Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: under water room

im sooo confussed and mad! i bought all the under water furniture and i cant get an underwater room why1 i dont mind buying it. and even if i adopt a gold fish or a manetee i wont get it since i already have 10 webkinz! so can someone help me?

---------- webkinzkb added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

so im basicly asking how do i get one?

---------- webkinzkb added 15 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

is any one going to help me on how to get an inderwater room. im sure one person knows. even if you dont tell me you dont

Last edited by webkinzkb; 08-11-2008 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

Default Re: under water room

You can't get the room from the W Shop. When you get the goldfish or manatee, you have to go into your room, and buy it..After 10 webkinz you don't get a free room.

I hope this answers your question!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

If you have more than 10 pets and then adopt a goldfish you will be able to buy an underwater room.
Just go to your map and click on buy a room and there will an option it buy it.
It will cost you 1000 KC.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Hi webkinzkb Yes, you will need to adopt a goldfish or manatee. After your 10th pet, you don't receive a free room anymore, you receive a bonus gift instead. So you'll have to buy an underwater room for 1000 KC.
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #5

slayergirl1smom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzkb
im sooo confussed and mad! i bought all the under water furniture and i cant get an underwater room why1 i dont mind buying it. and even if i adopt a gold fish or a manetee i wont get it since i already have 10 webkinz! so can someone help me?

---------- webkinzkb added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

so im basicly asking how do i get one?

---------- webkinzkb added 15 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

is any one going to help me on how to get an inderwater room. im sure one person knows. even if you dont tell me you dont
I know this has been explained before. You must buy an underwater webkinz......If you have more than 10 pets, you will not get a room....But all you have to do after you buy an underwater pet is go to the buy a room page and you will then be able to buy an underwater room......Hope this helps.
slayergirl1smom is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #6
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

I'm sorry you bought all of that stuff, it's expensive too. I think ganz should have a warning for people, that you can't put it in any other rooms except the water room. My son's account doesn't have a fish yet and I caught him trying to buy the items. It's a waste of kinzcash if you don't have the water room. Again, I'm sorry there was no warning for you.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:56 AM   #7
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I'm sorry too that you bought all that stuff without realizing you need the webkinz first. I would suggest you hold onto it and get a goldfish or manatee, or even next month they are releasing the dolphin. I have the goldfish and manatee and I have to admit, they are my favourite to play with. Good luck and I hope you get to buy one soon.
Closed