Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Undefined pet?!

Before something like ten days ago my mom order me a lil kinz Unicorn . Finally this day i got the package from the mail. I was excited and i wanted to adopt her sooooo bad. When i adopted my new pet it stuck like 2 minutes after i wrote the security letters . When it FINALLY adopted i saw that the name of my pet was the same that i entered it BUT the birthday & type of pet & info was wroten UNDEFINED! And so that wasn't showing my pet! I clicked " Play with my pet " and it was showing me my dock and a blue screen with a message that there is a server problem and after i clicked OK it didn't let me do ANYTHING at all . My pet was the same pet that i played with her lasr before the adoption . So i looked for my unicorn and.. NO UNICORN AT ALL! I loged of and loged in back it was showing me the unicorn but when loged in ( I tryed twice ) it shows me the same message that there is a problem and i'll log of and it make me OUT of webkinz world . What can i do? PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you!
UPDATE: i FINNALY can go into my account BUT my first webkinz was on and my unicorn gone . I tryed to do re-adoption but this doesn't work . I W A N T M Y U N I C O R N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by webpol134; 08-31-2011 at 06:44 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 03:30 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Default Re: Undefined pet?!

I hink you should call GANZ.
magicpony6 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 03:47 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Usually a Pet comes up as undefined if it's not yet in the system, but the Unicorn should be. You need to get your Mum to call Ganz

This is their number
1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

You should contact Ganz about this. It's not fair for you to pay for a pet, and then not get it.
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Closed