Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #11
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Uncarved Pumpkins

Kayembee has the answer for you - I hope Ganz finds a way soon!
AsH xO is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

My grandson came over yesterday so we picked his out, but his two cousins' accounts and my four accounts are faceless. I really, really hope they fix it so we can carve them, but I know from my grandson's that it isn't that impressive in his room.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 11:12 PM   #13
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

My kids didn't get theirs until Sunday pm, and when they logged on tonight to try to carve them they couldn't. Nothing said you had to do it before Sunday pm-just figured that you could access it until you picked a face. Hope they fix this so the kids, who were totally lost and confused about when, where, and how often you could get candy,can enjoy the prize they worked so hard to get.
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 02:21 AM   #14
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm so sorry this is happening and even more sorry for all those disappointed children. Reading through some of the posts, it appears that Ganz is aware of this issue and working toward a fix. Hopefully, they'll come up with one very soon.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 02:50 AM   #15
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

you know what.................... ganz should have already known this................ they keep harping that its a kids site............... blah, blah, blah, and thats why the kinzchatplus is not open 24/7 or doug is only on during the daylight hours na time and that is why we cant name our own rooms and cant have many namew we want for our pets................ w ell its a kids site....................... and now they cant figure out that kids want to carve their own pumpkin but just might be frazzled from the ghost hunting to do it at the final hour? and with the site being down so bad???? i mean really, i dont even have kids and i can figure this out...................... my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! id be one of you wanting to carve my pumpkin if i didnt read a post friday that warned we may not be able to carve them on moday! so i hurredly picked my faces, and for the most part made the wrong choices because they wont look like the face you pick anyway....................... i mean how hard is this? jsut who is this creative director? becasue he seems to ruin every good idea his technical/artistic employees come up with, and they do come up with wonderful ideas. they are just implimented all wrong.................... man oh man.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed