Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Uncarved Pumpkins

Has anyone heard if there is a way to carve your pumpkin still now that the pumpkin is no longer on the screen in your room?
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kayembee
Check here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post17016738

View Post Originally Posted by VicsAngels
I just spoke with CS at Ganz. They are going to try to figure out a way to carve the pumpkins even though the Pumpkin is gone from the rooms. 9 accounts that still need carved. They didn't realize that when the took the pumpkin out, there was no way to carve them. Hopefully they will get it worked out soon.
yep they are. the gentleman I talked to said that they would either bring the pumpkin back or make a way to put it in the room and just click on it to carve it. but they are concerned. all the accounts we have left to carve are for the kids. so at least they are going to try to fix it.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Uncarved Pumpkins

I haven't heard anything....I'm afraid that it is probably too late to carve or recieve your pumpkin, since the promotion is over. I made sure I logged on to my niece's account and just picked a face for her, so she wouldn't miss out....I'm sorry you might have missed out on yours!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

That's a bummer I have 3 uncarved
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

There are lots of others posting in other threads about this problem. I was on the phone with Ganz this morning about it. (Others might want to call, too, so they know how widespread the problem is.) I hope they will be able to find a solution for us.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 PM   #5

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I'm not happy either. I knew we had to get the pumpkins before midnight but thought we could wait to have the kids pick the faces out. I do not remember reading that they could not be carved after and have no idea why they couldn't have left the pumpkin in the roon till carved. It was a lot of work getting them and pretty disapointing that they can now not be used.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

I was speaking to a customer service rep about a different issue today, but I did ask him how we could carve the pumpkins now, & he told me they were working on something to let us be able to carve them. I didn't do mine when I finished the candy, I assumed I would be able to finish it whenever. He seemed to know about this problem.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Check here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post17016738

I just spoke with CS at Ganz. They are going to try to figure out a way to carve the pumpkins even though the Pumpkin is gone from the rooms. 9 accounts that still need carved. They didn't realize that when the took the pumpkin out, there was no way to carve them. Hopefully they will get it worked out soon.
yep they are. the gentleman I talked to said that they would either bring the pumpkin back or make a way to put it in the room and just click on it to carve it. but they are concerned. all the accounts we have left to carve are for the kids. so at least they are going to try to fix it.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Once you got the 12 pieces of candy the blank pumpkin appeared in your dock- the blank pumpkin is still in my dock- I thought the same- that the kids could drag the pumpkin into the room at any time and decorate themselves-- I do hope they figure out a way to let them pick a face--
elefancy is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #9
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Well, at least I know now for sure what our answer will be on the survey this week.
They should have realized not everyone would be able to, or willing to, carve them right away. Glad to know they are working on it.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I hope they fix this for you all who were not able to do it. That pumpkin basket should have stayed until the pumpkin was carved. Bad decision to take it away right after the last possible minute to get candy.

I was lucky to have finished all mine Saturday so I had time to pick out faces. The pumpkin is so small that the face is not that important anywey.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed