Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Gifted

relic10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Unable to sign in - log in doesn't load...

Hello...I'm hoping someone in WI land can help out. My mom has started an account for her and my DD to enjoy and has been having a lot of trouble logging in. She is running a laptop with AOL and dial-up...yikes, I know that's a lot working against us!

I adjusted a pop up blocker which was causing part of the problem (iniitially she couldn't get past the log-in welcome screen.) Now the loading screen appears with the W showing progression, but the capsule with the percentage of the load complete is blank. Then when the sign-on screen appears, all we see is blank fields...I've attached a screen shot to show you what I mean. I can get a cursor in the box I know is meant for the password and can even enter it, but not her user name and nothing else happens...very strange. It's like all the text is missing and we can't get in.

Very frustrating...has anyone out there encountered something like this before?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpwwebinz problem screen.BMP (194.1 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by relic10; 01-29-2008 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Skeloman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Unable to sign in - log in doesn't load...

Ive never had that happen, but I cant log on either, try switching browsers if you have others, It worked for me when I had problems. If that doesnt work, email ganz, and wait a while, your webbies wont mind!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #3

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm...I've never seen that screen before but when i was using AOL for my internet Webkinz didn't work for me either. Not sure if this will do anygood but why don't you try typeing in the username & password like normal & then pressing the enter key. Again I'm not sure if that will work but it might be worth a try! I'd also sugest calling Ganz if that dosent work. Good Luck!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #4
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

oh, i have seen that when my dd tried to log into WW from her grandparents house and they are also on dial up. sadly we never were sucessfull in getting onto WW with dial up.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
SavvyG1234

SavvyG1234 will become famous soon enough

Have you tried restarting your computer and trying agian? Hope it works!
SavvyG1234 is offline Female
Closed