Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #31
Transformers! <3
Webkinz :)

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Unable to log in- Please help!

yeah, i have the server problem thing, too. i hope its fixed soon!!
twilight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #32
smlfberry

smlfberry is an unknown quantity at this point

We are having the same problem. My daughter can sign in to her account, I can sign into mine, but my poor son cannot sign in to do the Wheel of the Month and his dailies. Poor kid. He is getting the error message in the "Adoption" box saying that there is something wrong with their servers.
smlfberry is offline Male
Old 03-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #33

gem-peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Unable to log in- Please help!

I am having the same problem! It's not fair. My sister can log on to her account on the same computer but I can't. I have been trying since nine this morning.

It really, really bothers me. I mean this isn't a free web site. I know I have spent well over 300 dollars in the past year and I feel like I should be able to play whenever I want. Not getting kicked out every single night over on the west coast and experiencing numerous server maintance issues in the last few months.

The weekend is the only time I can do the "today's activities" and not have to worry about the kookie 3 hour time difference on my webkinz account. I almost always miss out on the big button of kinz cash and coupons and the like activies because they are almost always posted at 4 KT. Well over here that's smack in the middle of the work/school day.

I know I am being bitter but today I was off of work and could actually do some of the fun hourly activties, not to mention the whell of the month, and I have missed all of it.

Makes me angry and what makes me more angry is they probably don't even care.
gem-peas is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #34
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I am also unable to log into my account, but out of our families' five accounts, mine is the only one. Same computer and everything. I believe it is a server that is down, but it is really frustrating to wait the whole weekend before being able to get some answers as to what is wrong.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 09:38 PM   #35
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Same Problem- says server is down- other accounts are fine- but this one is our main account so we are not happy!
Old 03-29-2009, 12:46 AM   #36
PrunellaThisby is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by PrunellaThisby
Add me and two of my BFF's to the group that are getting the Adoption Center problem with the servers error.

I don't think the problem has anything to do with the letter your user name starts with. Servers are not assigned by user name as far as I understand things.

The reason ganz always asks for your user name and other information is mainly to make sure you are really who you say you are. Most glitches aren't account speciffic they tend to effect a large group of people that all have accounts with something in common. The technical people at ganz have to figure out what connects us all for each glitch (and each glitch may have a different thing in common or it could be similar to some other glitch in the past).

As for this weekends problem... what my BFF's and I have noticed is those of us with around 60 or more pets registered on a single account get the Adoption Center Server problem message. Those that have 24 or fewer can get in, but if they try to look at the My Pages of any of us who can't get in the tabs of the problem account all say Undefined and show nothing but white inside them. Sorry none of us have between 25 up to 60 pets registered on our accounts, so I have no idea if anything is odd there.

So I'm currious approximately how many pets are on the accounts where you can and can't get in? And does any one with access to multiple account have the same problem trying to view the My Pages of the accounts where you can't get in (from the My Page of a working account)?

Sorry for the edits! Spelling and Grammer have never been on friendly terms. I'm not sure the Posting process likes me much either.
I copied the above from a similar thread. I think it applies here too. I hope some of you answer my questions to give me some more data. From my limited research with my BFF's this could be affecting only larger accounts.
PrunellaThisby is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 01:42 AM   #37

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by MerryO
Yes, this is the exact same thing happening for me...grandson's acct works, but not mine on same computer... I get the adoption box saying something is wrong with servers...I have tried clearing cache & still no luck, since this morning. I was able to access the estore though, for whatever that's worth. Glad to know I'm not the only one having trouble!
Hi All!

This is the message I received via email in response to not being able to log in to my main account:
"Hello,

Thank you for advising us of this issue.

Our technical people are aware and are attempting to adjust the configurations on the server. These issues will affect only certain Members and the loading time may be slower than normal.

Please check your account periodically to see if the issue has been resolved. If your issue is not resolved within two business days of receiving this email, please REPLY to this email with your full account information to let us know that you are still experiencing the problem.

Please include the following information in your reply so that we may help you better:

Username:
Secret Code:
Date of Birth:

Contact Name:
Contact Phone:

Location of the Problem:
Problem/Error Description:

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

Code_~PDR~|224313|1013"
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 01:54 AM   #38

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

THANK YOU for the above info i to emailed ganz . hopefully we can all get on on Sunday!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 06:27 AM   #39

gem-peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't sleep and decided to see if I could login still NOTHING! With in being 7:30 AM on the West coast I am not holding out hope.
gem-peas is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #40
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I just tried and still nothing on my account! How frustrating!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed