Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #21
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Unable to log in- Please help!

Im having the same problem, only I just have 1 account. I cant log in, and I really wanted to enter the yellow room contest Unfortunatly in my timezone, its already Six O' Clock
This is one of the worst possible times for a glitch, but at least some poeple can get online.
Im hoping that though Ganz is closed on Weekends, this will be resolved before tomorrow. I really want to enter that contest
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #22
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

BEEn unable to log in alllllllllllllll day ............... ganz will get an earful on MOnday
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #23
Hollybun

MerryO is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzPaPa
I also had a problem with it saying my password wasn't correct. Even after I went to "forgot password" to change it, it still said it was wrong using copy/paste. Not sure if anyone else had that issue too.

Good luck getting in all!!

-WebkinzPapa:bas:
Yes, I also had the "password" issue on top of the adoption box server thing....well, hopefully, they will have it fixed soon...I really need to relax & play with my pets after working hard on taxes for the past few days! LOL

Love my
MerryO is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #24
charlesandbeth is on a distinguished road

I am having the same problems. We have 3 accounts. I can't get into mine at all, but the other two can get into theirs. They cannot do the wheel of wow or gem hunt though. It says they have already done them today.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
Lil Kinz
aracma is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here. 2 accounts I can get into and the other I can't. Server problem! NOT ON A SATURDAY!!!
aracma is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #26
Lil Kinz
patsyguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there... well same for my sons account... havent been able to log in all day... what I fin wierd is that im trying to log in... but the server error msg im getting is : Adoption Center...etc... Am I the only one with that perticular problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgloggin error.JPG (35.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 03-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #27
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My son's account is the only one in the family that is having this problem. I sure hope his HHH levels don't drop because Ganz's servers are hiccuping.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:20 PM   #28

geochick will become famous soon enough

Thanks to everyone for sharing your issues. I thought I was going crazy and wondering who might have changed my password, even tho no one knows what it is! The error message is in the adoption message which made me feel it was Ganz, but doesn't help when I wanted to play and decorate to relax tonight.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
i luv adam lambert&a

webkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of light

i get the server message and my cusion that was over and she could get on hers and that just isint right you know because i have 2 new webkinz and i cant put them on!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzduck12 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #30

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I am having that server error also. I haven't been able to get on since they had maintenance yesterday. I hope they can fix it.
Closed