Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Unable to get into WI -- unable to contact servers error

Last night is the second time I have been unable to get into Webkinz Insider at all. It waits for a long time. Finally a page pulls up with the below error at the top of the screen.

Click the image to open in full size.

Has anyone else had this error?
Can anyone tell me if the above page is actually a screen set up by the Webkinz Insider staff?
I have had virus issues with my computer where the virus blocks the page I visit the most (Webkinz Insider). I would like to verify if this is actually a page message that is set up in Webkinz Insider or if is a virus issue that is rerouting me.
I don't have any viruses now that I know of. I recently formatted my system again because of a virus. I no longer use IE and changed to the browser Firefox. Last night I couldn't get on WI with Firefox and IE.
I tried to delete my cookies and still couldn't get in.
I was wondering if WI is actually having server issues.
nonna72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Unable to get into WI -- unable to contact servers error

I had the same thing last night! I think it wasn't WI's fault though.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I got it, kept trying for a bit then went on to other things; later it pulled up, but like you I tried it in IE and Firefox {as well as 4 or 5 of my other browsers} with same result. I just recently reformatted my computer, about a month ago, but all the necessary updates are in place {and I tried it on brand new computer as well, with same page error} so I don't know what to tell you. It is so rarely down {here} that it's hard to say {or guess}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Javogabo says that the reason for this is that they are installing minor updates to WI.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Javogabo says that the reason for this is that they are installing minor updates to WI.
Thanks so much the help!! Thanks for asking someone who would know. It makes me feel better to know that it is a Webkinz Insider page and not another virus.
I have had 3 in the past year.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #6
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Oh, this makes sense. I was in the middle of a trade on Monday and then couldn't log in to finish it until today. SO glad to be home and to see all of my Webkinz family.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #7
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Its been happening to me too, but not today
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #8
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I have not been able to log on to WW using Internet Explorer. Firefox is working for me.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed