Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 06:18 AM   #1
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Unable to do Gem Hunt and WOW Wheel today

Is anyone else being told that their Gem Hunt and Wheel of WOW activities have already been done for today?
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Unable to do Gem Hunt and WOW Wheel today

I can't either on American, but was able to do them on my Euro and Asian yesterday (which was for today)...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 06:27 AM   #3
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Yes, I am unable to do Gem hunt and also Wheel of Wow. This happened a few months back, the same two activities, and by afternoon, I was able to do them...
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 06:29 AM   #4

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Oh NO, not again. Gem Hunt is the thing I love the most in the dailies.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 06:47 AM   #5
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Same here, only on my American.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 06:49 AM   #6

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they fix that soon. I need KC
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I also had problems with both of those on my account. I did my dd but she may not have done them yesterday.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 07:00 AM   #8

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Is anyone else being told that their Gem Hunt and Wheel of WOW activities have already been done for today?
Yep, Me too! This is about the 4th or 5th time this month that's happened. What was even more scary last night around midnight I was locked out of my account and had to change the pass word two times to get back in. It kept saying wrong pass word and didn't like their reset ones either. Finally did get back in. Very scary must have been a halloween trick. Not very funny WW.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #9

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

Same here. Gem hunt, wheel of wow, wishing well...nothing reset for the new day.

Hopefully they can fix it!
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 07:13 AM   #10

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by birdiegirl
I hope they fix that soon. I need KC
Need cash? I sent this out yesterday hope it helps you too.

I totally understand. I'm always broke I long for the day that I've scooped up all the rares or at least could have a day or maybe even 2 off in a row because I have it already. here's how I've done it so far. Of course all the normal chore stuff but here is the big way.

First I got a deluxe membership that doubles your job put outs and a lot more- well worth the 2 bucks month it cost.

Second I hit the 5 and under store bought several lil kinz for 5 to keep on hand for days I just wasn't going to reach that goal . Each pet comes with 3500 kc to 4000 kc thats equal to 3 to 5 hours of time in the money areas. I told my hubby that was less than his cigaretts a day and freed up all that play time which I promptly put to work playing for the second rare of the day. this led to about 10 new adoptions this past month. Then came Disney thank goodness. (although I used most of that money turning out 40 really drop dead gorgeous regular rooms for my kinz.

And finally third, Yesterday I actually came up with an idea I haven't seen suggested any where yet, Everybody kept talking about a second account to collect things with. Well it hit me why not to make money with. So I took a little $5 critter and opened a second act and set him up as a friend on my original act. Logged into both acts signed into tournament area invited my friend to Quizzywhizkinz and I now play myself. I don't have too wait for a friend to show up . I don't have to deal with the quitters and best of all I can grab the extra 25 for the win every time. In one hour you will make 1400-1500 on the winning act and another 1200 on the other. that is a whopping 2700 an hour. I actually pulled off the bed for 16700 yesterday (with 1 little adoption). And that new little guy he pulled the other rare table for 6900 from the other store and then mailed it to my bigger account.

I'm sitting here thinking a deluxe membership for him might just be worth that $2 a month as well.
So that he will be able to buy rares from the Arties deluxe store and help me finish my rare item world. I need that closure so that I can just have fun at a leisurely pace. And get this after explaining to hubby what I was doing he seems a bit upset that my one little guy is all alone so we're going out later today to get him some company according to my husband. (only 1 to the new act for now, I'm doing my big world rares first) any extra he seems to think I need I'll stock pile for those big money needed days.

I hope this works for you too.

Ps two other very fast money makers are The first 4 to 5 levels of Zingoz Pop ( these are under 1 min levels) Warning don't get lured deeper if your in a hurry for money as the level clearing time raises with most higher ones, and then believe it or not the puzzel (as long as you can put up with the same 3 or 4 pictures over and over. both of these things will net you about 55 to 70 in 3-4 minutes or less with loading time. that's a $1000 an hour.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Closed