Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
kdbutera is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: "unable to connect with server"

Please help my kids!

My children cannot get into the clubhouse or use the kinz-phone. Every time we try we get the message "Unable to connect with server." I have have tried many other suggestions but none seem to work. I blelieve it might be a security setup issue since, they can go into the clubhouse when using other computers nad when my kids' friends use our computer they have the same issues.

We are using windstream as our dsl provider.

Thanks for your help in advance.

kdbutera
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: "unable to connect with server"

It is probably just a glitch in WW today! One out of many! :0)
Tell your kids not to worry! Good luck and they should have it fixed by tomorow!
If not contact ganz!

---------- webkinzloverxoxo&lt;3 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Also WELCOME I see you have your first post on this thread! COngrats~

Last edited by webkinzloverxoxo<3; 02-17-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-17-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am not sure what browser you are using, but there should be a security option where you can enter a "trusted site". Enter www.webkinz.com as a trusted site. If you have a firewall, you may need to enter it there also. You may also need to allow pop-ups and accept cookies from www.webkinz.com.

If you aren't able to do this, let us know what browser you are using (e.g. internet explorer), and maybe someone can walk you through the steps.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Welcome to WI
not to worry I sometimes get that too.
I try to restart my computer and start over
If that doesn't work it is usually a WW problem
and it comes back in a few hours
Good Luck
Hope this helped
Take Care
Have a great night.
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
kdbutera is an unknown quantity at this point

Iam sorry to say that this has been a long term problem, not a temporary glitch.

Right now we use IE6 and I have rechecked my settings on Norton360.

Thanks for the words of welcome

kdbutera
Old 02-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
dipdabear is an unknown quantity at this point

I am running IE 7 on Windows Vista. I was having the same problem. In Internet Explorer go under Tools - Internet Options - Security - Trusted Sites.....add https://www.webkinz.com to the Trusted Sites.

We have no problem now!

Good luck
Old 02-24-2008, 10:08 AM   #7
PM me for it!!!!!

twiggygirl1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, this happens to me alot. Here's how it goes, you log on, you Try to turn on your kinzphone thing and it says "Oops... cannot connect with server." it means, for me, that the zone that i'm in is too popular, or that it's full. so, you just have to log back on and it might switch you or it might not. sorry if this doesn't help, but i hope it does.

---------- twiggygirl1996 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

oh, and if it doesn't switch you then you should probably wait until a later time to try and then once it starts working, switch to a zone that has few smiley's next to it.

Last edited by twiggygirl1996; 02-24-2008 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed