Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Unable to adopt pet

I tried yesterday and today to adopt a pet on an account that will soon expire but I repeatedly get a message that says This function isn't working at this time. Is anyone else having this problem?
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Unable to adopt pet

I haven't adopted a pet recently, but this is probably a glitch from the update where your account will never expire.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Contact Ganz.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

I don't think i've adopted any pets in the last couple of weeks, so i haven't yet experienced this, which is most likely a glitch from a recent update....Just contact Ganz and they will most likely fix this
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Hello I'm sorry that happened . I haven't ever had that problem but it's most likely a glich from when they changed to the no counts expire thing. I would try again, but if it doesn't work then contact Ganz. If anything you could try changing the site you use it on and what I mean by that is use that site they gave for the people with netbooks who knows that could work (not likely but it's worth a try isn't it, what do you got to lose). Thanks for reading. I hoped this helped!!!!!!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #6
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hello, Sorry this happened. It's most likely a glitch. They can be so frustrating...hang in there. I would wait a couple of hours or a day ( I know you dont want to ) if it still doesn't work I would contact Ganz. Here is a link that will help if you have to contact them : Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki Good Luck!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #7
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Question Re: Unable to adopt pet

I have been trying to adopt a Blufadoodle several times a day since last Wednesday morning. Message 'I'm sorry we're having a problem with our server.
Please try again later."

Adopted an Aquarius Retriever without a server problem message.

I can't help but wonder...were you trying to adopt a Blufadoodle?
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #8

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

wait util the POM for the Blufadoodle, the prizes are well worth the wait.
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #9
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I got thz same thing today when ds tried to adopt his red wolf. We tried several times and then we just logged out and back in again and it worked (and he got the waterfall with it Hope it works for you later too!

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
I have been trying to adopt a Blufadoodle several times a day since last Wednesday morning. Message 'I'm sorry we're having a problem with our server.
Please try again later."

Adopted an Aquarius Retriever without a server problem message.

I can't help but wonder...were you trying to adopt a Blufadoodle?
Actually that would almost be a good glitch - you don't want to adopt it until February
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #10
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by JoKinder
wait util the POM for the Blufadoodle, the prizes are well worth the wait.
Indeed should wait and oh yes they are - my daughter doesn't want to, her only interest is a Treetop Room. POM factor is why I haven't called Ganz.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Closed