Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Answered: Umm? What is a 'Rep?'

I see a lot of people commenting and saying things like 'Rep to you' and 'Nice thread, very helpful, heres a Rep'. I have read about it in, I think the Wiki, but I still don't understand it, if you can explain it in your own words, this might help. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you everyone who helped me out and commented, now I know Ok then, rep to all who helped

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 08-27-2011 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: Updating :)
Best Answer - Posted by SoccerPlayer06
A 'rep' is a way to say thank you to someone. It may be because they congratulated you on your new Webkinz/items, or they answered a question that you had. It can even be if they created a great guide and you want to say thank you for that. Then, the person's reputation shows up under their avvie on the left side of a post, and it symbols how helpful they are. The more bars under their picture, the more times they have been repped. And if you want to give someone a reputation on their post, under the bars there are four symbols. The farthest left shows if they are online or not. The one next to it is a thumbs-up. That is what you click if you want to give someone a rep. When you click on the thumbs-up, a box will come up and if you have any comments on their post, like "awesome guide!" or "thanks for the help!". That is what a rep is, and how you rep people.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #2

WebkinzKittyFan knows the way
WebkinzKittyFan knows the wayWebkinzKittyFan knows the way

Default Re: Umm? What is a 'Rep?'

First of all if you don't know the basics of reps here are the FAQs link1 & link2. (The wiki one even though you've probably already read it link)
That should hopefully answer some of your questions, but if you still have some unanswered ones please ask.

Last edited by WebkinzKittyFan; 08-27-2011 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: Forgot the links.
WebkinzKittyFan is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #3
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

A 'rep' is a way to say thank you to someone. It may be because they congratulated you on your new Webkinz/items, or they answered a question that you had. It can even be if they created a great guide and you want to say thank you for that. Then, the person's reputation shows up under their avvie on the left side of a post, and it symbols how helpful they are. The more bars under their picture, the more times they have been repped. And if you want to give someone a reputation on their post, under the bars there are four symbols. The farthest left shows if they are online or not. The one next to it is a thumbs-up. That is what you click if you want to give someone a rep. When you click on the thumbs-up, a box will come up and if you have any comments on their post, like "awesome guide!" or "thanks for the help!". That is what a rep is, and how you rep people.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Reputation is something you get from other members when you post something helpful.

This guide in the WIKI is very helpful. Reputation - Webkinz Insider Wiki
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-27-2011, 08:31 AM   #5
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

If someone likes a post you made, they might press this little icon Click the image to open in full size. and type a message. Its called a rep point. They don't have a actual reason or value really, but hen you get so many a new bar appears by your avatar. The only reason I like them is because their colors go perfectly with my avatar! xD
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 08:39 AM   #6

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

P.S. How many rep bars you get per amount of reputation received, is a calculated according to how much rep you have, and how much rep the person has. No one but Justin knows how the system of "Reputation" works.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Thank you every one who helped me out Rep to all of you's then

I thought them bars were to do with how many posts you have
Old 08-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #8
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Reputation is something you get from other members when you post something helpful.

This guide in the WIKI is very helpful. Reputation - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Personally, I think this link is the most helpful.

As well, please do not go and ask the founders how many reps it takes to get a bar. This is a big no-no.

Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Thank you every one who helped me out Rep to all of you's then

I thought them bars were to do with how many posts you have
Nope, those are the stars above the reps.
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #9
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Well, everyone else has covered this, but I'd just like to say that it doesn't matter how many rep points you have, so don't worry too much about getting them. Just be helpful, kind and friendly, and rep will come automatically. Enjoy your day!
Closed