Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Answered: Umm...I'm confused....

I have a Zacky's Quest trophy. But I never get past the first level. And don't you have to beat all like 20 levels to get the trophy? I never traded for it. And I've never gotten any mail that had that in it. I'm confused and I think i might be getting hacked. But in my favor....I need some advice and some clarifacation on this game.

And I just checked my buddy list on WW and there are 3 buddies IDK.
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by stbernard07
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgirl427
I just looked at my mail and it was nowhere in site........i'm kinda scared that i'm getting hacked now...

Yeah i've looked at that. Thanks though.
How long have you been a WW member? After awhile your mail gets cleared and you may have received it long ago.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Umm...I'm confused....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-video-8439/

that is a great thread to check out for tips and tricks
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

You are correct on how to win the trophy. I'm thinking you received it in a gift from somebody or in a trade and you never really thought about it. Check back in your mail and see if you ever received it.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 06-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
You are correct on how to win the trophy. I'm thinking you received it in a gift from somebody or in a trade and you never really thought about it. Check back in your mail and see if you ever received it.
I just looked at my mail and it was nowhere in site........i'm kinda scared that i'm getting hacked now...

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-video-8439/

that is a great thread to check out for tips and tricks
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
my thoughts exactly. good luck!

there is a slight chance you ARE getting hacked. make sure nobody knows your password.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Hackers don't usually GIVE you things. Is there someone else you let play on your account, like a parent, grandparent or sibling? I've won trophies for my niece and nephew on their accounts before.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
ebaday

Well if you are scared about hacking then change your password. I get on my siblings all the time for trophies they wanted. They let me do it. Make sure no one knows yours if you are scared of hacking and change it. I say you probably just forgot about it or it is a nice glitch congrats
Old 06-29-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
Gift Guru

How long have you been a WW member? After awhile your mail gets cleared and you may have received it long ago.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 06-29-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ebaday
Well if you are scared about hacking then change your password. I get on my siblings all the time for trophies they wanted. They let me do it. Make sure no one knows yours if you are scared of hacking and change it. I say you probably just forgot about it or it is a nice glitch congrats
Thanks! Hopefully its just a nice glitch.

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Hackers don't usually GIVE you things. Is there someone else you let play on your account, like a parent, grandparent or sibling? I've won trophies for my niece and nephew on their accounts before.
true. unless it was some nice hacker. XD

But Not anyone besides me knows my password. And I have no siblings. So that rules out the people I know.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I'd change your password, just to be safe. You may have gotten it in the trading room. Who knows?
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed