Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Default Answered: Umm... I don't even know what to put here

I walked into my local Justice and sitting right in front of me, is 5 hippie hippos. HOW????? I thought that stores only got 3, AND that particular store was sold out the day I was looking for mine. So, what the heck?
midnight245 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
Some big chains sent more to some stores while others got none. I went to 2 near each other...one had 6, the other had none. So same limited total amount, spread out unevenly it looks like.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Umm... I don't even know what to put here

That is weird, one of my local stores had a bunch of them as well. I guess it turns out they aren't all that "limited" Just like the minty moose at christmas
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Perhaps there were more released after the initial distribution.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #4

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

I don't think so. I asked them and they just said,"I guess we're special." Infuriating! My best guess is that they bought them from another store. But can stores do that?
midnight245 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Some big chains sent more to some stores while others got none. I went to 2 near each other...one had 6, the other had none. So same limited total amount, spread out unevenly it looks like.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

One of the really small card shops near me got 3 and only 3. The larger stores like Justice probably got their allotted amount and sent them to whichever stores they choose. Our local Justice doesn't sell many Webkinz and they got 0. I think the hippo is still limited, meaning that it will not be available for re-order, and whatever stock was shipped out is it.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Several online independent retailers DID verify that they were only sent 3.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 07:50 PM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I know my Justice, Hallmark, and FAD had no hippie hippos in there store.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #9
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Maybe it was a mix up in the shipping & the store just didn't return them??
karenpd is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #10
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

this is so off topic but did you buy one?
Closed