Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
{♥ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
Webkinz :)

Starqua is just really niceStarqua is just really nice

Default Answered: Umm... How To Become a Webkinz & Gift Trainee?

~Hey, people!~

Umm... Can someone tell me how I become a Webkinz and a Gift Trainee? I heard that you have to make 10 posts (done that) and be a member for at least 24 hours (done that, too).

For the member part, does this mean I have to be on WI for 24 hours straight? I've made 10 posts, and I've been a member for over a day. What do I do?

If someone could please help me out, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for reading! Help!

~Starqua~

Oh, sorry guys! Nevermind bout the Webkinz part, just the GT part. Thanks!
Starqua is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jenniferpro
Here are the rules to become a GT

1. You must have over/at least 50 non-fluff posts. What does non-fluff mean? It means you must have 50 "Good" posts- so you can't just say OMG, that's awesome. That is fluff. A helpful post would count, such as an answer to a question; so if someone asked: "How do you PM?" a good post would be "First, find the person you wish to send it to, then there is an option to 'Send a PM'. then just send it"

2. You have to had been a member for over two weeks. You should also be an active member! Go around, meet new friends, and have fun! (Having fun is a rule to being a GT )

3. You must have read the rules, and agreed to respecting your Gift Coach and listening to what they say

Here is a link to the Agreement Thread: HERE!
Hope I helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Umm... How To Become a Webkinz & Gift Trainee?

It takes 10 posts and 24 hours to be moved from Lil Kinz to Webkinz.

If you'd like to apply for the Gift Exchange, you need to have at least 50 posts and to have been a member of WI for at least two weeks.

Here's the info you need:

--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
FIA is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #3
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Do you mean you want to be both Webkinz and Gift Trainee...? Or do you want to be a Gift Trainee? If you want to be a Gift Trainee, check out this link for the application: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/webkinzinsider-official-gift-exchange-information-219641/

Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Here are the rules to become a GT

1. You must have over/at least 50 non-fluff posts. What does non-fluff mean? It means you must have 50 "Good" posts- so you can't just say OMG, that's awesome. That is fluff. A helpful post would count, such as an answer to a question; so if someone asked: "How do you PM?" a good post would be "First, find the person you wish to send it to, then there is an option to 'Send a PM'. then just send it"

2. You have to had been a member for over two weeks. You should also be an active member! Go around, meet new friends, and have fun! (Having fun is a rule to being a GT )

3. You must have read the rules, and agreed to respecting your Gift Coach and listening to what they say

Here is a link to the Agreement Thread: HERE!
Hope I helped!
Old 09-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #5

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

a mod or admin will take time to update your account. I mean they're only human (except for admin who's a computer.) To become a gifted trainee, you must have 50 non fluff posts (good usefull posts) and must be a member for two weeks (not straight.) When you feel you're ready to become a GT, you apply at this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/webkinzinsider-official-gift-exchange-information-219641/

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-06-2010 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Correcting information
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 AM   #6
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

To become a GT, you have to apply. The first post has all the rules. Here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
a mod or admin will take time to update your account. I mean they're only human (except for admin who's a computer.) To become a gifted trainee, you must have 50 non fluff posts (good usefull posts) and must be a member for two weeks . When you feel you're ready to become a GT, you apply at this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/webkinzinsider-official-gift-exchange-information-219641/
It is the system that recognizes the account as being Lil Kinz or Webkinz, not a Moderator or Administrator.
It generally takes about 10+ posts and a full 24 hours for the system to update your status. This gives a person time to navigate the forum and understand the rules a bit better.
Gift Trainee is 50+ helpful posts and 2 weeks on the forum before you can apply.
Most of the people here have been good about providing you with links so I will leave Gingerly's Awesome thread about how to become gifted
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed