Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today?? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/umm-has-anybody-got-goo-goo-706929/)

Coolgirl2796507-27-2011 05:03 AM

Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
What the title says. I have been searching WKN for ages, turned to tifferent pages tons of times and still have not see one Goo Goo Berry on the 27 of July. has anybody else has this problem?:(

Lioness07-27-2011 05:38 AM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965 (Post 24203248)
What the title says. I have been searching WKN for ages, turned to tifferent pages tons of times and still have not see one Goo Goo Berry on the 27 of July. has anybody else has this problem?:(

Sorry they are not flying today but will be back tomorow.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...stival-706472/

Also just a tip, you should change your font color. Mods use blue.

sdf907-27-2011 08:43 AM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
Thanks for the heads up I was wondering too!

Midnightstars3307-27-2011 08:50 AM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
I'm sorry. They'll probably be back tomorrow. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lioness (Post 24203422)
Also just a tip, you should change your font color. Mods use blue.

The color she's using is fine, it's just the dark, bright blue you can't use in posts. ;)

catsrfun207-27-2011 10:04 AM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
The goo goo berries aren't scheduled for today. LOL I spent like half an hour looking before I realized that..... :D

Lioness07-27-2011 10:12 AM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnightstars33 (Post 24204022)



The color she's using is fine, it's just the dark, bright blue you can't use in posts. ;)

Interesting. Perhaps you know of something I don't as the rules only say don't use red or blue ink in posts.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/

NedOwl07-27-2011 10:14 AM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lioness (Post 24204717)
Interesting. Perhaps you know of something I don't as the rules only say don't use red or blue ink in posts.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/

But it's written in the Red and Blue we aren't allowed to use ;) The other shades are fine.

wenjun07-27-2011 12:53 PM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lioness (Post 24204717)
Interesting. Perhaps you know of something I don't as the rules only say don't use red or blue ink in posts.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/

yeah, Webberlily herself told me that this red and this blue cannot be used by people who are not MODs, this red and this blue is totally fine :)

cooper07-27-2011 03:08 PM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
No Goo Goo berries today.

abeautifullife07-27-2011 04:28 PM

Re: Umm? has anybody got a Goo Goo Berry today??
 
I'm glad I finally came here, I've been looking for ages :o


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC