Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Um my caring valley tag says sample 10 where the code should be??? what should I do?

I've seen several threads about this same issue and the vast majority say to call GANZ and talk to a supervisor about it.

I hope you can resolve this quickly and easily!

Good Luck!
Red Fire is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 09:08 AM   #12
GigglingJax
Webkinz :)

GigglingJax is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Um my caring valley tag says sample 10 where the code should be??? what should I do?

okay i just got off the phone with customer service. VERY nice woman. she said those weren't suppose to be out. they were printed to test out how the code would look on the tag and not be shipped out.

you have to mail in the feature code along with a letter that has your first and last name, webkinz id, address, phone #, email and where you bought it from.

Last edited by GigglingJax; 07-02-2009 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: adding more info
Old 07-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #13
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

anyone else have any ideas...i need to call ganz again tomorrow i was occupied today
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
anyone else have any ideas...i need to call ganz again tomorrow i was occupied today
a few months ago me and another member had this problem. They successfully exchanged it at their store, but I knew that my store wouldn't exchange so I was going to call. The code was on the counter to call and well, the cats must have been playing and that code disappeared (pretty sure the trash can below the counter took it), but it was too late when I realized it. So just make sure it is not sitting next to a trashcan
Old 07-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #15
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
a few months ago me and another member had this problem. They successfully exchanged it at their store, but I knew that my store wouldn't exchange so I was going to call. The code was on the counter to call and well, the cats must have been playing and that code disappeared (pretty sure the trash can below the counter took it), but it was too late when I realized it. So just make sure it is not sitting next to a trashcan
yeah it isnt it is safe in a drawer...i cant return it though cause i doubt the target will take ibak cause all webbie sales are final and well the webbie is actually already registered I did that the night i got it, so what do i do take just the bonus code back? i doubt it would work so ill be back on the phone with ganz tomotrrow or actually prolly monday cause it will be the third tomorrow and between bible study, fireworks, house work, and mom being off work somehow i doubt i will have time to call canada lol
Old 07-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #16
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Justin sent a PM to the Creative Director today (Thursday) asking what Ganz would like customers who end up with these defective tags to do. He's waiting on a response.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:57 PM   #17
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Justin sent a PM to the Creative Director today (Thursday) asking what Ganz would like customers who end up with these defective tags to do. He's waiting on a response.
ok thanks so much for the info and thenks also to Justin for sending the email
Old 07-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #18
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

Go back to the store? Maybe they will get u a new one! Sorry and

*good luck*
SherbertBunny is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #19
GigglingJax

GigglingJax is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's what you have to do:

go to their site for the address and mail in the code.

You must include a letter with your name, webkinz id, phone number, address and email address.

that's what i had to do. they need those codes.

the same thing happened to me. my code said sample08 and i called them yesterday and was told to do that.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #20
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Contact Ganz. Tell them and they might give you a new code, I guess. Ganz is so bad to do this to you! You wasted your money all for that. Wow!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed