Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

Default Answered: Um my caring valley tag says sample 10 where the code should be??? what should I do?

OK so I finally found a "new" thing in my town. I was so so so excited. It was a caring valley white poodle, who will be named snow white (just fyi). So I got it last nigth but I want the July tree so I waited for today to open it. When I opened in and looked at the place where the code should be it says "SAMPLE 10" this is the caring valley tag not the adoptiion tag. It doesn't fit in the box at the code shop so I feel it is ok to post on here. What should I do? I called Ganz this morning, but the guy said they couldnt do anything with out seeing the tag. I took pics and tried to send them to Ganz, but it came back once saying it was read as spam and once again saying it was too large for the email account. Im really hoping this turns out ok, but im very frustrated right now because the only reason i bought the poodle was for the caring valley tag and now i may not even end up with the code for it.
Has this ever happened to anyone? or what do u think will happen?

here r the pics hopefully they worked....

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Princessapreeel; 07-01-2009 at 05:44 PM..
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
Justin sent a PM to the Creative Director today (Thursday) asking what Ganz would like customers who end up with these defective tags to do. He's waiting on a response.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Um my caring valley tag says sample 10 where the code should be??? what should I do?

Did you try talking to a supervisor?

Also ask if there is a special e-mail adress you can send the pics to.

*Wishing you luck*
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
ebaday

Default Re: Um my caring valley tag says sample 10 where the code should be??? what should I do?

Go back to that store and tell them that you have gotten the wrong thing. Show them the tag and tell them that this isn't right. They should give you a new one - or just try adopting it with SAMPLE 10 and see if that workks. GL!
Old 07-01-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I would see if you could exchange it at the store. Explain to them that that's not the right tag... OR try calling Ganz tomorrow, maybe somebody else (hopefully a nicer person ) will answer. Good luck!
Old 07-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

If you call ganz i would ask to speak only to a supervisor. Also tell them your problems with sending the pic and maybe they can help you out with that to. And just for the fun of it i would try using the code in the adoption center and see if it works, lol ♥ prob not though.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

i did try actually it didnt work in either the code shop or the adoption center
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I agree with ebaday and dotdotduck, I'd take it back to the store where you bought it. It's obviously some kind of flaw. I can't imagine that they wouldn't exchange it. Good luck.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #8
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Your best bet would be to call Ganz and insist on talking to a supervisor. If they don't tell you what you are wanting to hear, than demand to speak with their boss!!! That seems to always work for me Best of luck with this, I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that it all works out in the end!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Red face Re: Um my caring valley tag says sample 10 where the code should be??? what should I do?

I bought the caring valley panda it had a number code.hmm call ganz again talk to the boss and tell them i tryed to send yuo pics of the tag on email it didn't work.or go back to the store and tell them the tag doesn't have the right code that it said sample 10.maybe it was a plush that ganz made to see what it would look like but it wasn't going to get in stock to send to stores and it got mixed in with the stock that should go out.hope you get the right code.

webkinzro
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #10
GigglingJax

GigglingJax is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the same issue! expect my friend gave me the tag so i can't return the animal but, i know she got it from target and the same animal too.
Closed