Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Red face Answered: Um... "Guests"?

Ok, so for quite awhile I've been wondering what Guests here on WI really are...

Heres what I mean:

Click the image to open in full size.

I remember that back when I 1st joined WI, someone made a thread asking the exact same question... and someone answered saying that Guests are people who didn't fully join WI (or something REALLY similar to that)

and this kinda got me confused... A couple of days ago, I saw a post by a member that has been here quite awhile and I saw that see was a Guest too! I'm not sure how she could have been a Guest because I've had VM and PM convos with her and it looked like she was just a regular member...

So, if anyone could please explain, it would be VERY helpful!

(Oh, and I'm sorry if this is considered talking about "Banned Members"... If so, staff please close) (and I already checked the FAQ and couldn't find any useful info...)

Thanks

Last edited by dotdotduck; 06-16-2009 at 03:17 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
Hey dotdotduck!
Ive read this somewheres too.. im not sure if i remeber this correctly, but its a banned member. But im pretty sure about this because it happened to my friend. She had one of the staff members delete her account. Or if they posted a message on the homepage they are considered guests. (that is if they are not regstered.) Pardon me if im wrong
Have a nice day,
-Claire :]
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Um... "Guests"?

I always thought Guests were people that view WI and post but they aren't a *registered* member of the Forum. That's pretty weird though... maybe Guests can pick a name for their post to be posted as... ?
I'm not fully sure though... sorry about that I'll be looking forward to see what the answer is though... lol
Old 06-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Hey dotdotduck!
Ive read this somewheres too.. im not sure if i remeber this correctly, but its a banned member. But im pretty sure about this because it happened to my friend. She had one of the staff members delete her account. Or if they posted a message on the homepage they are considered guests. (that is if they are not regstered.) Pardon me if im wrong
Have a nice day,
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
I always thought Guests were people that view WI and post but they aren't a *registered* member of the Forum. That's pretty weird though... maybe Guests can pick a name for their post to be posted as... ?
I'm not fully sure though... sorry about that I'll be looking forward to see what the answer is though... lol
View Post Originally Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
Hey dotdotduck!
Have a nice day,
Thanks for the info guys

I'm not going to have this thread closed just yet... I'll wait a bit and see if anyone has anything else to add
Old 06-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Yup, when someone posts on a thread, and then they delete their account, they're labled as 'guest'. (;
Old 06-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Thanks for the info guys

I'm not going to have this thread closed just yet... I'll wait a bit and see if anyone has anything else to add
Thats what i would do too
I wonder what everyone else has to say.
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've seen this too, I think it may be another version of getting banned, or deactivation of their account, but don't know for sure. :/
Old 06-16-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
Yup, when someone posts on a thread, and then they delete their account, they're labled as 'guest'. (;
Ok, thanks Gripper!

and everyone else!
Closed