| 09-05-2008, 03:51 PM || #3 |
Join Date: Aug 2008
| | Re: Uhh.... help please? Picture help
I had a hard time doing it too. There is a great thread that i used but not sure by who. I think if you look in this area its in here. Good luck, not skilled enough to do it on my home but here goes.
1. Go to ms paint and click new
2. Go to ww and the room. Then hit prt scrn button.( on top row)
3. Then right click paste
4. Go the the grey outline button outline
5. Do an outline with cursor.
6. Inside that right click and then cut.
7. Go 2 image and hit clear image
8. Right click and paste.
9. Click on bottom right corner and bring it up, this is tricky takes a couple of times.
10. Left click, shrink
11. File and save
12. At post click manage attachments.
13. Click browse and find one you saved
my directions arent that good but that thread has pictures and everything. So use it. Sorry if this doesnt help. I would write it down and keep with your lists. Makes it easier to do.
| || |