Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: uhappy washing up

Help! ALL of my webkinz have this depressed look on thier faces when they use the sink...even the one I just adopted yesterday! I don't understand what happened to them, but it makes me so sad to see them unhappy. But their happy meter is fine...
litaholic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: uhappy washing up

Is their health and food also full or nearly full or are they low too?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #3

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

this same thing is happening to me!

it must be a glitch..because i had 100 health, happiness, and food on all my pets and every one of them was unhappy when they were being washed up!! dont worry about it, this has been a glitch for awhile and i hope it will be fixed soon
Old 08-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #4

everything is in the high 80's to 90's...it's confusing. This happened once before, and they eventually went back to normal...but seeing them like this is distressing.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Well my guess is quit taking them to the sink for a while and try the swimming pool or bath. Maybe they are concerned about getting acne. LOL
Tula is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by ChocolateCow
this same thing is happening to me!

it must be a glitch..because i had 100 health, happiness, and food on all my pets and every one of them was unhappy when they were being washed up!! dont worry about it, this has been a glitch for awhile and i hope it will be fixed soon

Did the problem go away for your pets?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #7

its not that they are really unhappy...if you finish washing them up...they will still have the full health and stuff afterwards

no it did not..its a glitch that ganz should be fixing soon i hope
Old 08-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Mine looked sad also. They smiled when you put the brush or washcloth on them and when you brush their teeth. Don't worry about it, they are happy. It probably is a glitch.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

No worries. I think it happens to everyone. I have 41 pets and neither are happy. They are sad when you are like washing them with the cloth but when you put the cloth down, They seem to be happy. Its a tad strange.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #10

they are unhappy regularly..but when you brush them and stuff..the do smile very widely..
Closed