Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ugh Webkinz is too big!

This happened on my Grandmother's computer! I never could figure it out sorry!

View Post Originally Posted by ~smiley101~
In the bottom right corner there should be a percent that says 100%. Click on the small arrow pointing down and a menu bar should show up. Choose a different percent that suits your screen size and that should do the job!

Hope that helps! Happy Holidays!,
~smiley101~
that only makes everything smaller
51396 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #12

kissyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Happens ALL THE TIME!!!!! Just try pushing the button to make the page bigger. In the top right hand corner? Ya know the maximize button. Try it. You can see half of the button for mail and your Kinz phone. And if you cant see get items from storage, go to the Wshop and it should pen. Get to My Pets on the things to do screen and check your mail at your house. Yes, you can just improvise.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

I have the same problem, and I tried Firefox, and it did not work. The webkinz netbook thing did not work either. And maximizing does not work.
achapkid is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #14
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

No WAY!!!! I'm sooooo gonna use that. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, GoldenDoodle!! I gave you a rep point. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! I can FINALLY go on my note book/ net book AND webkinz. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! (^_^)

Actually, goolden doodle, I trried it on my net book/note book and it was the exact same size as when I bring it up w/ the webkinz website. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it seems small and is still cut off. (T_T) The only difference is that this has white gaps on the top and bottom. Am I doing something wrong? Please let us know! Thx.

Last edited by Tinkwebkinz; 12-25-2009 at 08:55 PM..
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #15
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Here is your soloution!!! I HAD the same problem, go to this website, it is webkinz! Just with added scroll bars!!!
http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html
Excellent detective work!! Can we please hear back from some netbook users to verify that this indeed does solve the problem?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #16
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Excellent detective work!! Can we please hear back from some netbook users to verify that this indeed does solve the problem?
Sadly, it doesn't work. I have a net book, infact I'm on it right now, and it doesn't work. Infact, it's actually worse than the regular webkinz site. On the regular webkinz site, if you click F11, it goes full screen and you can't see anything below the task toolbar (things to do). On the wallysweb, though, it cuts off right after the kinzcash tips on the newspar page. If you were to take a ruler and match it up to the bottom of the kinzcash tops and were to draw a line, everything above that I'm able to see. Everything below, I'm not. Does anyoneelse have a different solution? Maybe a program or site that can reduce the size or something?

Update: Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I have NO idea how or why. Just a few seconds ago, it didn't work (C above) but when I tried it again, about 5 minz ago, and it works great! I logged on and NOTHING is missing!!!! So, I suppose it's faulty? I have no idea, but it works great when all of it appears! lol Good luck to all!!! (^_^)

Last edited by Tinkwebkinz; 12-25-2009 at 10:48 PM..
Old 12-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #17
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

It's fine on my computer. I hope you can get it fixed soon!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #18
KKsMommy
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

I don't know if this will work on a PC, but it works on my Mac:

I have bookmarked the login page -- not www.webkinz.com but the page you actually sign in on -- don't know if it's the same for all accounts or if it varies with which server your account is on, but it should have "loader" in the address. When I enter WW by way of the bookmark instead of the main page, rather than popping up a new, fixed window, it opens in the same tab I logged in on, and I can still use my scroll bars.

Like I said, I have no idea if this or something similar will work for you -- I'm on a Mac and using their Safari browser -- but it may be worth a try. Hope it helps!
KKsMommy is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #19
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KKsMommy
I don't know if this will work on a PC, but it works on my Mac:

I have bookmarked the login page -- not www.webkinz.com but the page you actually sign in on -- don't know if it's the same for all accounts or if it varies with which server your account is on, but it should have "loader" in the address. When I enter WW by way of the bookmark instead of the main page, rather than popping up a new, fixed window, it opens in the same tab I logged in on, and I can still use my scroll bars.

Like I said, I have no idea if this or something similar will work for you -- I'm on a Mac and using their Safari browser -- but it may be worth a try. Hope it helps!
This is what I do on my netbook, it works great for me in firefox, but NOT in ie. this is the link I use. In fullscreen (F11) mode I can get just about the whole WW window visible at once with just a little bit of scrolling to get at the dock menu bar and the phone.

And maybe I'm just paranoid, but I would not enter my password on some random guy's web site. It's probably fine, but there are better ways to do it, you know?

Last edited by Vary; 12-25-2009 at 11:23 PM..
Old 12-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #20
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

I've tried the fullscreen and typing in the exact web address. (I have IE) Both don't seem to work for me. The website does work for me, but I do feel uncomfortable typing my password into some random person's web address. If someone find a better website or solution, I think all of us will be thankful.
Closed