Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
hatergirl995
Webkinz :)

Hatergirl995 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Ugh Webkinz is too big!

Well my parents got me a new netbook for christmas and when i bring up the webinz window the bottom is cut off. I can't even see my invo or open the menu. I have tried changing the scerrn resolution but it will not go higher then 1024x600 so i don't know if thats is the problem or its something else. Can someone help me?
Hatergirl995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ugh Webkinz is too big!

it's weird, that's how it is on my mom's computer too. try internet explorer if your on fire fox and try fire fox if your on internet explorer.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

Same thing for me. I got a netbook yesterday and I can't see my pet, my dock, or the menu thing that lets you go different places. I sent them a message but I'm not sure what else to do. Changing the screen resolution didn't work, because like you there's no choice for the screen resolution they reccomended.
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #4

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

my Notebook does that too it's like an ACER mini laptop (Notebook) I can't play webkinz on it, so i do it on my school computer. I have yet to figure out how to fix it sorry, but if i do, i'll let you know
shelbers91 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

I have that problem on my notebook. I think I fixed the problem by clicking on the F11 button at the top of the keyboard. It will make your computer task bar at the bottom disappear and be out of the way. When you want it back you can just click on the F11 button again and it reappears.

I hope it works for you too.

Merry Christmas.

PegC with Gilda :goo: , Chi Chi :chi: , and Arabella :abn:.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

put the screen down, then up , that should help.
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #7
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Oh, I sure hope everyone with new netbooks can get WW to work well. I've been thinking about getting one but only if WW works on it.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #8
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. I just got one, too! Using F11 allows you to see the things to do bar, but not your dock or pets. (X_X) If anyone knows how to fix this or Ganz has some kind of solution, please let us know!!!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
Call me Isabel!!

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

Same with my Grandmothers computer, I don't know what to do about it... I'm sorry that I can't help here.
horsegal26 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #10
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

In the bottom right corner there should be a percent that says 100%. Click on the small arrow pointing down and a menu bar should show up. Choose a different percent that suits your screen size and that should do the job!

Hope that helps! Happy Holidays!,
~smiley101~
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Closed