Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Angry Answered: Ugh!!! Green Screen....Can't Log In...HELP! :(

Yep, it's me again...

Ok, what's the deal with this GREEN screen? I'm used to the "dreaded white screen" and you clear your cache (cookies, browser, whatever...) and whallah! You're back in business

Well, this Green Screen is new for me (see pic below)

Click the image to open in full size.

I click "Log In" from the Main Page, and the 2nd window pops up, I get the "pulsating rainbow W" (like it's loading)...the W disappears and I'm left with this green screen that just sits there

I DID clear my cache and I was able to log in like twice and then it was back to not loading anymore.

Anybody else running into to this? We can cry together ...I'm in the middle of a t-r-a-d-e...c'moooonnn, darn it! LOAD! lol

Any help would be fantastic, thanks!

Pam
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
Since you've already cleared your cache/cookies I would suggest switching browsers
Good luck and I hope it works for you soon
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Ugh!!! Green Screen....Can't Log In...HELP! :(

Since you've already cleared your cache/cookies I would suggest switching browsers
Good luck and I hope it works for you soon
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

This happens to me with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Firefox works the best for me.

Since you tried everything else I'd normally suggest, hopefully this works. =3

Good luck!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #4

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

happened to me too today, lots of times... right now also! i am not able to get in and do the hourly...

oh and earlier it worked fine, but somehow it is acting... strange
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #5
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Helllo! Sorry to hear you have a probelm. First, I would suggest changing browser and then clearing your cache, one more time. Then if that does not work, I would call Ganz. They will help with the probelm. Have a good day!
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I haven't had that happen to me. Try switching browsers. Use internet Explorer, I use it and don't have that problem
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Had that problem with Firefox a few weeks ago but now it's gone
Try switching to firefox and typing in your log in info quickly...pretty sure something about the new ad scripting on that page is making it impossible to use WW

Oh also try this link, it might help: Webkinz World - Come In and Play

Last edited by 000000005; 12-08-2011 at 07:06 PM..
000000005 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2011, 09:52 PM   #8
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I'd switch to Firefox if you're using IE. IE isn't the best browser for Webkinz, just sayin. Webkinz also supports Firefox.
I've never seen the white screen... Interesting.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #9
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

Try going to the customer service page of Webkinz, then clicking the Log in button from there. Sometimes that works for me. Also, try using a different browser, that sometimes works too. If nether one of these seem to work for you, just wait for a while, then try again! It might just be a momentary glitch. Hope this works!
Plum999 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #10
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Thanks everybody for all your suggestions

I had a "DOH!" moment, lol ...I *thought* I DID have Firefox on this computer, but apparently not, lol...downloaded Firefox, re-downloaded Adobe and it seems to be doing better

Fingers crossed that it will keep working

Thanks again and catch ya'll later,
Pam
Closed