Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
cwda
Webkinz :)
MadisonDance86 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Unanswered: Ugggg!!!

I want to change my font color real bad. But, I don't know how to. Will someone please help me. Everyone says it is hard to read.
MadisonDance86 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #2

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ugggg!!!

You need to go and edit your options. Where it has options for font color, use that.
Or you can use the A button that changes font color in your posts, but that takes longer.

Hope this helps! If you need further explanations, I can do that.

-Pugs

This is under options in your User CP (top left hand corner):

Click the image to open in full size.

-Pugs

Last edited by PugsRock; 04-09-2009 at 04:25 PM..
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

yep, pugsrock had a fantastic answer. just go to "user cp" in the banner at the top; then click "edit options". scroll down to "default post color" & change it to what you want it to be.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
ellie07438 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea pugs is exactly right. Or you can go advanced instead of just posting a quick reply.
Hope you get the font color you want!

Marissa
ellie07438 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
cwda
MadisonDance86 is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much both of youfor the help.
MadisonDance86 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello! I saw that everybody else answered how to preset a color, but you can also change them on the spot. You see the little "A" icon, right above the text box, and next to the earth? If you click on the arrow next to that, you can choose the color you want your text. Then, you highlight all of the letters or words you want that color, and it will change to the selected color bar under the "A". You'll have to reset the chosen color everypost, but if you only want one color the whole time, change it in the User Options page. Have a Fantastical day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #7
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

looks like everyone got it! I wish they would give us more color options. I would love an indigo color for my font. But that's fine!
Amymt is offline Female
Closed