Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
milkshak123
Lil Kinz

Milkshak122 is just really niceMilkshak122 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Two things!!!!

1. I can barely work this website. :/

2. Level 5 for the agility class is impossible!!!!! I can't seem to win.
Milkshak122 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2017, 08:40 PM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Two things!!!!

1) I can try my best to help you out with things that you need on this site, feel free to ask any questions!

2) I thought level 5 was the easiest, I think I'm on level 9 & that's definitely the hardest one there is.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 05-29-2017, 10:20 AM   #3

Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard
Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard

Unfortunately this website isn't being maintained regularly anymore, and there are a lot of things that no longer work, like the search function. Those of us who still hang out here try to help each other out to the best of our abilities. If you post specific questions, you will probably get help figuring it out.

You are still considered a "Lil Kinz" until you make 10 posts and have been a member for at least 24 hours. Once you have made 10 posts you will be upgraded to "Webkinz", and you will have access to a few more things, like private messaging.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-29-2017, 11:25 AM   #4
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I can't add anymore additional tips about the website, but there are many of us here that will be glad to help you. Hang in there! We are glad you are here!

Also, each level of Agility has its certain challenges. For the first several levels it helps to go slow over the green & yellow hurdles and fast over the red hurdles. I'm stuck on level 8 and haven't quite figured out the pattern yet.

Check this out:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/T...nd_Field_Class

On that page is another link with more tips!

http://www.ant.igon.us/Content.asp?pid=75

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 05-29-2017 at 12:03 PM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-03-2017, 12:29 PM   #5

rachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguise
rachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguise

I also struggled with the agilty class on that level, but also others are getting more and more demanding. And I am only at level 5 and 6. How much harder does it get? Sometimes I ask myself what will come in the next levels, because there are still so many ldevels I need to do and some classes are so hard already,. (also grooming!)
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2017, 01:23 PM   #6

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I am slowly reaching levels and am close to graduating on my main account for these classes: Speed & Intelligence (my favorite).

On my dd's account she has graduated the speed and creativity classes.

I have reached Level 7 agility and she has reached Level 8 agility.

Some of the agility levels I fail every day, but I keep trying until I pass. The class I have the most difficulty with is strength. I don't think I will ever graduate from that one!
Old 06-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #7

Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard
Ritzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hardRitzcracker kicks the bucket...hard

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I am slowly reaching levels and am close to graduating on my main account for these classes: Speed & Intelligence (my favorite).

On my dd's account she has graduated the speed and creativity classes.

I have reached Level 7 agility and she has reached Level 8 agility.

Some of the agility levels I fail every day, but I keep trying until I pass. The class I have the most difficulty with is strength. I don't think I will ever graduate from that one!
The only way I found to pass the higher level strength classes is to open 3 or 4 other accounts, and then set each one on an animated page like the map. On my computer at least that slows it down so that it's doable. Even at that it gets pretty hard on level 10. That glitch earlier in the year where it kept running the level 1 class was nice; that enabled me to pass level 10 on two accounts

With agility, you can pretty much do everything on slow, except for double hurdles, those you need to be faster. It used to be that you had to go fast to go over red hurdles, but they changed that some time ago, so that made it a lot easier.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-12-2017, 12:45 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
The only way I found to pass the higher level strength classes is to open 3 or 4 other accounts, and then set each one on an animated page like the map. On my computer at least that slows it down so that it's doable. Even at that it gets pretty hard on level 10. That glitch earlier in the year where it kept running the level 1 class was nice; that enabled me to pass level 10 on two accounts

With agility, you can pretty much do everything on slow, except for double hurdles, those you need to be faster. It used to be that you had to go fast to go over red hurdles, but they changed that some time ago, so that made it a lot easier.
Yeah, I was hoping that glitch with the strength would last longer! I got close on one account, but alas.....not able to graduate yet. I'm keeping at it faithfully every day (even though I fail), in hopes that I will by chance pass OR that another glitch will come my way!

I have tried multiple accounts open, but I fail anyway....
Old 06-12-2017, 01:06 PM   #9
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I think I'm on level 9 or 10 on agility, I've been on the same level for absolutely ages, it's so hard to complete. But this thread has gotten me motivated to try again, hopefully it'll go well.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed