Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 07:05 AM   #1
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Answered: Two Questions...

1) Why are so many people banned all the sudden? O_o Seriously, I went into Open Mike and about half the members have "banned" under their username. And what's stranger, some of them still seem to be gifted! Am I missing something here?

2) This one isn't exactly a question, but...I'm really tired of threads getting deleted over minor disagreements. Like on a "Which came first" poll, I was just clarifying a couple points on evolution, in a very polite manner, and the thread was deleted. Since when was not agreeing with the majority against the rules?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
1) Why are so many people banned all the sudden? O_o Seriously, I went into Open Mike and about half the members have "banned" under their username. And what's stranger, some of them still seem to be gifted! Am I missing something here?

2) This one isn't exactly a question, but...I'm really tired of threads getting deleted over minor disagreements. Like on a "Which came first" poll, I was just clarifying a couple points on evolution, in a very polite manner, and the thread was deleted. Since when was not agreeing with the majority against the rules?
1-Members have been banned? who's been banned? news to me. I will look into it for you, right after I've finished testing my new WIreless Receptors.

2-Seriously, the subject of creationism/evolution is not allowed since it always leads to arguments. If you have problems with this policy, please remember that this is a children's forum. You can PM a staff member about it, but let's not discuss this on the forum.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #2
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Two Questions...

1. It's the site-wide April Fool's joke.
2. I'm not sure why the mods did that... Did you PM one of them?
Old 04-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

They've been very, very bad.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

april fools !
it's a trick to fool the members !
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #5

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

You Silly Goose! It's April Fools! Justin's evil xD
xChristina is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:43 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

April Fool Joke.....
Old 04-01-2011, 11:17 AM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex

1-Members have been banned? who's been banned? news to me. I will look into it for you, right after I've finished testing my new WIreless Receptors.

2-Seriously, the subject of creationism/evolution is not allowed since it always leads to arguments. If you have problems with this policy, please remember that this is a children's forum. You can PM a staff member about it, but let's not discuss this on the forum.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed