Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
bogaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Two Questions

First of all how come when i make a post the font is yellow? Second what is the easiest trophy to win and what are some tips for winning it? I really want to win a trophy!

Never mind about the yellow font! I guess i fixed it!
bogaboy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #2

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Default Re: Two Questions

If you have a hamster the maze trophies are pretty easy to earn.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
bogaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks but I dont have one!
bogaboy is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

It really depends on what you are good at.
There is a section with the different trophies and what you have to do to earn them

for me I am really good at games like WackyER Zingoz, Eager Beaver and Booger gets an A and have gotten those trophies. But I am not good at most of them to get them.
I have a hamster on all of my accounts and have gotten over 100 trophies on those

There is a trophy that is available during the Wacky days, that is 600 trophy. That should be coming up pretty soon, but not sure exactly when. That is a fun one to try to win.

Here is the link for you
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-632402/
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

I have a trophy from Cash Cow so maybe you can try that.
MAZIN Hamster Trophies are really easy to get too

Good Luck
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #6

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Personally I think Booger Gets an A is the easiest. All you have to do is get about 12 stickers checked off. The message will flash across the screen when you win a trophy! Hope you get a trophy!

Oh and also a Webkinz Day trophy is really fun to win, just open up your gift box on April 29th for a trophy
Koodo is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Here are the walkthroughs for the mazes. Play Mazes - Webkinz Insider Wiki (Just click on each Maze name and it will take you there)
More on Mazin Hamsters: Mazin' Hamster Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #8
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hi, I have won many many Cash Cow trophies. Thats the only one that I really won that I can think of? Good Luck and have fun with it!
karenpd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa