Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Twitter help...

Okay, I opened a twitter account just because of and , and I can't figure out how to use it...
I'm used to facebook, in which every account has its own board and you write message on the person's you want to talk with board.
Now I would like to write a message to Webkinz and ganzestore's boards, to express my disappointment about taking off Deluxe family membership, but I can't do it!
I mean, does twitter works as facebook? if I write a message. does it appears on the recipient's page? I'm not sure about this...
Is there somebody good with informatics, that I'm not, who would help me?
Thanks!
Principessina is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jasonaldeanmg
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-what-620280/

here is the thread

View Post Originally Posted by Principessina
I would be glad if you both would figure something out with me!

Jason, I tried to do like you showed me, but I just can not click on tweet button...
I forget to tell you, you can only have 140 characters or less, this includes spaces!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Twitter help...

Ok, I have a picture of what to do! Go to your homepage, and at the bar at the top, type @webkinz exactly as I put it there! That is to webkinz!This is the easiest way for newbies!

Click the image to open in full size.

see the bar, where I typed in @webkinz!

Click the image to open in full size.

here is their homepage! you can follow them which means that you can see everything they tweet and post

your best bet is to follow them and then tweet to them!

Last edited by jasonaldeanmg; 04-28-2010 at 02:43 PM..
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

Excuse me for piggy-backing on the thread, but I am also having trouble knowing what to do on Twitter. Jason, what am I supposed to do after I type in @webkinz in order to get to the second picture you show? I am SOOO confused! I am ultimately trying to "follow" the #webkinzday tweets that are talked about of the home page of this site. HELP!!!!!
BGriff54 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I was just asking myself the same question... I'm all subscribed to WIdotcom and Mythbusters and Webkinz and all that, and I opened my twitter a good six months ago, yet I still don't exactly know how to work it...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
Excuse me for piggy-backing on the thread, but I am also having trouble knowing what to do on Twitter. Jason, what am I supposed to do after I type in @webkinz in order to get to the second picture you show? I am SOOO confused! I am ultimately trying to "follow" the #webkinzday tweets that are talked about of the home page of this site. HELP!!!!!
after you type the @webkinz and then what ever your message is, click send, and then under it(white box) ,click on @webkinz(it should be blue) and it should take you to their homepage!

fyi I am working on a guide as we speak that explains it better!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #6
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I was just asking myself the same question... I'm all subscribed to WIdotcom and Mythbusters and Webkinz and all that, and I opened my twitter a good six months ago, yet I still don't exactly know how to work it...

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
after you type the @webkinz and then what ever your message is, click send, and then under it(white box) ,click on @webkinz(it should be blue) and it should take you to their homepage!

fyi I am working on a guide as we speak that explains it better!
Jason, I tried to do like you showed me, but I just can not click on tweet button...
Attached Images
File Type: pngCattura.PNG (20.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #7
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-what-620280/

here is the thread

View Post Originally Posted by Principessina

I forget to tell you, you can only have 140 characters or less, this includes spaces!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:45 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
Yep, this is the reason it didn't worked!! Thanks for the great guide!! rep for you!
Closed